What song was excluded in Piece of me do you want Britney to perform in Domination?

Britology

‘CRIMINAL’ ‘CRIMINAL’ ‘CRIMINAL’

She said it was her fave track on FF, and it was a single, but she’s never performed it. :nochillbrit: As her best single this decade, it deserves its moment. 

There are some great suggestions in this thread, but I want her to do songs she’s either never performed or hasn’t performed in years...’My Prerogative’, ‘Overprotected’, ‘Early Mornin’, ‘Kill the Lights’, ‘Better’, ‘Unusual You’, ‘Man on the Moon’, even ‘Sometimes’ (a hip-hop remix could be fun), to name a few.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

‘CRIMINAL’ ‘CRIMINAL’ ‘CRIMINAL’

She said it was her fave track on FF, and it was a single, but she’s never performed it. :nochillbrit: As her best single this decade, it deserves its moment. 

There are some great suggestions in this thread, but I want her to do songs she’s either never performed or hasn’t performed in years...’My Prerogative’, ‘Overprotected’, ‘Early Mornin’, ‘Kill the Lights’, ‘Better’, ‘Unusual You’, ‘Man on the Moon’, even ‘Sometimes’ (a hip-hop remix could be fun), to name a few.  

She also said Heaven On Earth was her fave track on Blackout but we got almost every other song around it except that. :tehe:

Archived