Domination Original Photo REQ

Aleco

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, kejotik said:

the most expensive show of the highest earning artist, yet so cheap in delivery

Thank you! Like, it’s a okay picture, I guess. But it should be way better than “okay,” considering it’ll be the main picture used to promote Domination for god knows how many years. All those coins, and they couldn’t get us Mario Testino? That W shoot was perfect for this theme. I would’ve even been okay with them recycling one of the images from it! 

3 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Thank you! Like, it’s a okay picture, I guess. But it should be way better than “okay,” considering it’ll be the main picture used to promote Domination for god knows how many years. All those coins, and they couldn’t get us Mario Testino? That W shoot was perfect for this theme. I would’ve even been okay with them recycling one of the images from it! 

Not only Domination... single covers, perfumes, magazine covers, etc. :nyheadache:

• Super Mods

Did Randee really take this photo? Someone said it was a different photographer but it just screams Randee.

Im also disappointed with the photo, they couldn’t have her doing interesting pose? She couldn’t have a whip? 

Then again when your team is compromised of conservative religious people and a Jewish guy, how racy can you get :whatitellu:

5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Did Randee really take this photo? Someone said it was a different photographer but it just screams Randee.

Im also disappointed with the photo, they couldn’t have her doing interesting pose? She couldn’t have a whip? 

Then again when your team is compromised of conservative religious people and a Jewish guy, how racy can you get :whatitellu:

I keep thinking about her Mario Testino shoot:

Britney-Spears-Mario-Testino-V-Magazine-

575c842d5c127973375b26b835656b6e.png

Britney-Spears-Mario-Testino-V-Magazine-

Like, this would’ve been PERFECT for Domination. THIS is how you do a proper black and white Britney. They couldn’t have used an outtake from this shoot? Ugh. 

:whitneyshade:

Archived