Piece of Me songs that you want SCRAPPED

ralphcornio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people are blurring the distinction between songs and performances. Some performances suck (Womanizer for example) but she should definitely still perform the song, just come up with a better routine. Everytime is another boring performance but as a song it would be a shame to forget about it. She just needs to perform it better.

imo I'd like all of these scrapped:

• I Love Rock 'n Roll
  • Boys
  • Pretty Girls
  • Do You Wanna Come Over?
  • Perfume
  • Alien
  • Freakshow
  • Do Somethin'
  • I Wanna Go
  • Till the World Ends

replace them with:

• overprotected
  • my prerogative
  • don't let me be the last to know (live)
  • toy soldier
  • get naked
  • better
  • let go (live)
  • inside out
  • state of grace (live)
3 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

Here's the perfect setlist: a mixture of old hits, new hits, old and new fan favorites, and some covers (all remixed and not in that order though :

• Work ***** (it was performed a hundred of times during the last 5 years, enough is enough :bedtime:) --> New Song
  • Womanizer (her last big solo hit)
  • 3 (a forgettable hit, it's boring Live, replace with a more recent song from Glory that deserved a performance : Love Me Down)
  • Me Against the Music (replace with a more ""urban"" remix of Hold It Against Me)
  • I Love Rock 'n Roll (try another cover like one of the ones she did on instagram (Elvis, Elton, Aretha)
  • Gimme More
  • Everytime (replace with a slowed down, acoustic version of Born To Make You Happy to remind people that BOMT is 20 yo.
  • ...Baby One More Time 
  • Oops!... I Did It Again
  • Break the Ice (replace with another fan fave like Inside Out or Toy Soldier
  • Piece of Me (replace with My Prerogative who has the same theme, and to promote the perfume)
  • Boys (replace with Overprotected please)
  • Pretty Girls (replace with a remix of an old school fan fave like I Will be There or What U See is What U get)
  • Do You Wanna Come Over? New Song
  • Perfume (replace with an old single like Outrageous )
  • Alien (replace with a Blackout song like Heaven On Earth)
  • I'm a Slave 4 U
  • Make Me...
  • Freakshow (replace with another **** fan fave : Get Naked)
  • Do Somethin' (New Song)
  • Circus
  • If U Seek Amy  (replace with a cover and a fan fave like Tom's Diner)
  • Breathe On Me (New Song)
  • Slumber Party
  • Touch of My Hand (replace with the fan fave Unusual You or Blur)
  • I Wanna Go (a remixed version)
  • Lucky (replace with another iconic Oops song like the cover of Satisfaction)
  • Toxic
  • Stronger
  • (You Drive Me) Crazy
  • Till the World Ends

This is my dream :ahhh:

Here's the perfect setlist: a mixture of old hits, new hits, old and new fan favorites, and some covers (all remixed and not in that order though :

• Work ***** (it was performed a hundred of times during the last 5 years, enough is enough :bedtime:) --> New Song
  • Womanizer (her last big solo hit)
  • 3 (a forgettable hit, it's boring Live, replace with a more recent song from Glory that deserved a performance : Love Me Down)
  • Me Against the Music (replace with a more ""urban"" remix of Hold It Against Me)
  • I Love Rock 'n Roll (try another cover like one of the ones she did on instagram (Elvis, Elton, Aretha)
  • Gimme More
  • Everytime (replace with a slowed down, acoustic version of Born To Make You Happy to remind people that BOMT is 20 yo.
  • ...Baby One More Time 
  • Oops!... I Did It Again
  • Break the Ice (replace with another fan fave like Inside Out or Toy Soldier
  • Piece of Me (replace with My Prerogative who has the same theme, and to promote the perfume)
  • Boys (replace with Overprotected please)
  • Pretty Girls (replace with a remix of an old school fan fave like I Will be There or What U See is What U get)
  • Do You Wanna Come Over? New Song
  • Perfume (replace with an old single like Outrageous )
  • Alien (replace with a Blackout song like Heaven On Earth)
  • I'm a Slave 4 U
  • Make Me...
  • Freakshow (replace with another **** fan fave : Get Naked)
  • Do Somethin' (New Song)
  • Circus
  • If U Seek Amy  (replace with a cover and a fan fave like Tom's Diner)
  • Breathe On Me (New Song)
  • Slumber Party
  • Touch of My Hand (replace with the fan fave Unusual You or Blur)
  • I Wanna Go (a remixed version)
  • Lucky (replace with another iconic Oops song like the cover of Satisfaction)
  • Toxic
  • Stronger
  • (You Drive Me) Crazy
  • Till the World Ends

love most of these ideas tbh...but scrapping work ***** (and BTI for that matter) is a huge no.

3 hours ago, David Rose said:

love most of these ideas tbh...but scrapping work ***** (and BTI for that matter) is a huge no.

I'm so tired of Work ***** :nyheadache: It wasn't even a successful single. And it's part of the Britney Jean era that needs to be erased. And it's way too related to the POM show. I really think she needs to delete this song for the new show.

She can do a nice routine, choreography, opening, whatever with another song.

I'm so tired of Work ***** :nyheadache: It wasn't even a successful single. And it's part of the Britney Jean era that needs to be erased. And it's way too related to the POM show. I really think she needs to delete this song for the new show.

She can do a nice routine, choreography, opening, whatever with another song.

im not saying it needs to open necessarily, but getting rid of it would be a mistake. its become a signature song for her and people nowadays know her for it in terms of her more modern discography. yeah it wasnt a commercial smash but neither was toxic... its not all about numbers, its about overall impact. WB must stay.

we'll agree to disagree here ;) but overall im digging your ideas

Archived