I feel great.

falka

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

She’s really promoting and getting her name out, first the Ellen thing, and now this, plus that huge :demi:announcement last week!

RELEASE MUSIC NOW *****

Now is THE TIME! Why am I so emotional?

:airpls:

Hand over heart, honest to God,  Britney’s career has been magnificent. All of it, the highs, the lows, and in between. I wouldn’t change any of it. Not a ******* thing.  Everything thats happened has shaped so many people’s lives and has taught us so much about life. Life is messy, with a lot of bullshit but that is real life. Britney has shown the world time and time again what it means to be a resilient person with a good heart.

Britney really should hold her head high, and be proud of everything she has achieved. I truly hope that she’s able to fully realize the incredible amount of goodwill that is out there for her. There are so many people out there genuinely rooting for her and will always have mad love for her. She’s an amazing woman and a shining beacon of strength. I know this might sound corny to some, but I honestly believe everything I said.

Archived