The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

THEY PUSHED HER AWAY FROM SIGNING A FANS VINYL BABY ONE MORE TIME ALBUM IM SO f**king LIVID

this entire thing is f**king terrible, **** her new show, **** her no talking, **** her team, **** them seriously all of them 

Agreed the fact that a fan just wanted their 20th anniversary vinyl signed and her team shoved her and the fan away.  Absolute disgrace.   This is how you lost fans.  God brit gain control of your life again and fire these leaches 

11 hours ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

SHE WAS GOING TOWARDS THE GUY EVEN EXTENDING HER ARM WITH THE MARKER TO REACH THE VINYL. HE PUTS HIS RIGHT ARM IN HER BACK AND THE LEFT ARM BLOCKING HER WAY TO THE FAN. DON'T MAKE UP SOME **** JUST TO DEFEND HER.

this is the exact time the guy with the vinyl appears, I don't see her acknowledging him and even if she did that guy who's supposedly her publicist didn't even see the guy with the vinyl. anyway if she really wanted to sign something for her fans she would.

2 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Agreed the fact that a fan just wanted their 20th anniversary vinyl signed and her team shoved her and the fan away.  Absolute disgrace.   This is how you lost fans.  God brit gain control of your life again and fire these leaches 

So one missed signed vinyl negates all the other signatures she gave that night????

gosh you guys like to blow things out of poportion.

Me. I’m a stab since 1999 till the end of time.

everyone is so negative about the whole announcement thing. We knew this was going to happen... the only thing that really upset me when a fan didn’t get his “baby one more time” vinyl signed.... That vinyl is precious!

I’m happy with the fact it’s going to be brand new show and I believe more stuff coming out soon like new album before the residency kicks off.

Now I just can’t wait to see what the show is going to be like and i migh give her some time to get use to the show and I’ll go to see her probably in the end of next year.

19 minutes ago, whoisit said:

You need to read better he stated the TOUR was terrible.

The POM tour still has boxscores right?

and she got a new bigger residency after the POM tour, right?

How about YOU read better and think more before you come for me. 

:schoolingtime:

Btw make sure to pre-order your tickets to Domination!

Okay, so before you flame me... :ineedthetruth:

Britney clearly used ***** to help ease some of her most tragic times... She then had a mental breakdown and never was the same...

HOWEVER, she sort of had "it" still during Circus. She refused to dance, but she COULD dance (Mannequin video).

But SUDDENLY, she entered the Femme Floptale stage, and was so heavily medicated that she could barely even walk! :ineedthetruth:

My thing is, the medications that her team are slipping to her do not seem to be working... She looks great right now but too many anti-depressants and too much anti-psychotics can have an effect on you, like make you have severe tics, and incredible anxiety..... :ineedthetruth:

I don't think it's too late :ineedthetruth:

She CAN reverse what's happened... in a controlled setting. Ecstasy and mushrooms have been known to produce radical results in someone's anxiety and change their life for the better, IN a controlled environment :ineedthetruth:

Should her team try it? What they're trying now is not working and she seemed so happy and carefree right before her breakdown, she still had IT, now she has been in a conservatorship and the tragic last act of PM, leading into a potential tragic first opening of Doll Domination... :ineedthetruth: I am scared y'all

I feel like we are running out of options and I want her to be the best she can be,

or we risk losing our throne as Queen of Pop :ineedthetruth:

Thoughts? :sendinglove:

6 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

So one missed signed vinyl negates all the other signatures she gave that night????

gosh you guys like to blow things out of poportion.

bruh :drown:
"so one missed" she didn't like, look and then forget and come back to it like WOopSie, they pushed... pushed, hello? watch the video, PUSHED that fans album and Britney away and Britney was FINE with it but hey this is the team yall are spending your coins on, the one that will push you out the way to get her to her car within 3 minutes of announcing absolutely n o t h i n g 

the ********* in you is leaking :well:

britney_spears_raising_hand_by_pokemonsp

I I I wanna go o o :carpoolney:

When POM residency started I didn't have a job nor money to go to see her. I was only able to watch the show until last year, right when it was about to end. So I always felt like I wanted to see her again, and I'm glad this time at least it's gonna be in another theater :gimmemoar:

It makes me anxious that the tickets go on sale next week though. I know they have to sell in advance, but at the same time I don't know what's gonna happen in my life / job in 5 months or so. I was expecting them to be on sale at the end of the year or so. I HATE doing plans with so much anticipation when nothing is for sure :donewithit: 

Tbh, I didn't have a chance to watch any of her previous tours, during her prime, not even the FFT (I think she did go to California, which is the nearest to where I live, but again, I didn't have money or someone that would take me) so I want to be able to see her as long as she keeps performing, now that I can afford it by myself. I'm not married, nor I have kids, nor I pay rent lol so I literally can waste my money in things like these without feeling remorse :raven:.

if anyone else did this you’d be complimenting the visuals and say they owened up to their legacy by being classy and ****. And said “wish Britney did it” It looked like a well-planned event and no one has ever performed during their announcement, why should Britney? The logo, the theme, the visuals look great so far, good production, why can’t we just wait to see the performance before bashing it?

Archived