The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, freebreak said:

POM tour was absolutely terrible. 

Greet and Meets have become a joke.

Britney seems to be forced or is forcing herself to do anything other than her Instagram posts.

Announcement was a huge mess and just ... embarrassing, really.

If we get an album, it will be only used as a promo for this residency.

Only a small percentage of fans can actually pay and go to Vegas.

POM was terrible? That’s clearly you’re opinion right?

I think the boxscores and the fact that she got an even bigger residency objectively indicates that POM was a success and not as you said, terrible. 

:endit:

Could we please talk about the title?! I bloody love it.

Is it like a message to all those others celebrities?!

Is she going to be a domina?

Is she here for world domination?

Is there a new album coming?!

I freaking love the title and I think it's going to be brilliant. And the poster looks fab as well, the artwork is so good. The red lips. 

Spread positivity guys; she looked so great, the photos will look amazing.

:badgirl:

I'm definitely going. I don't think I'll go for the first batch of shows as that's usually where the kinks are worked out. I'll probably go in August.

I do have to say I am very happy with the name of the residency. They could have gone the extremely corny route and called it "Britney...One More Time" as a play on "Baby" and the 20th anniversary but they didn't do that, thank god. 

I wanna go (go go ).

POM in Vegas was GREAT, I saw it one year ago 2 times in November. I saw her two times on tour in Germany, the show is fun, she is on fire and it's great to see her in such a good shape and ENJOYING what she does. You should appreciate that as fans. And seriously, flights to Vegas (even from Europe) are on offer on expedia and stuff all the time. I'd love to see the new show, especially if it's such a small venue again. It's a different atmosphere than an arena tour.

1 minute ago, GermanBritLover said:

I wanna go (go go ).

POM in Vegas was GREAT, I saw it one year ago 2 times in November. I saw her two times on tour in Germany, the show is fun, she is on fire and it's great to see her in such a good shape and ENJOYING what she does. You should appreciate that as fans. And seriously, flights to Vegas (even from Europe) are on offer on expedia and stuff all the time. I'd love to see the new show, especially if it's such a small venue again. It's a different atmosphere than an arena tour.

you mean go-o-o :mj:

11 hours ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

SHE WAS GOING TOWARDS THE GUY EVEN EXTENDING HER ARM WITH THE MARKER TO REACH THE VINYL. HE PUTS HIS RIGHT ARM IN HER BACK AND THE LEFT ARM BLOCKING HER WAY TO THE FAN. DON'T MAKE UP SOME **** JUST TO DEFEND HER.

***** how am I defending her? you're the one defending her saying that she wanted to sign somethin but he didn't let her. I'm saying that she wasn't going to sign **** (she don't even like her fans), she does whatever the **** she wants. how is that defending her? were u drunk or somethin? 

21 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Get over it. Britney’s back in Feb 2019 with a new show!!!!!!!!!

YASSSSSSSSSS

:cardi:

too bad shes a ******* mute with no actual independence but lets keep putting up with the **** show for the sake of a name because there's nobody home
Britney Spears

what is this tacky mess of a photograph b t w

3 minutes ago, GermanBritLover said:

I wanna go (go go ).

How much did you pay for the flight from Germany I guess? And how much was everything? (hotel, tickets...)

Archived