This is worse than 2007 VMAs

ralphcornio

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Omg isn’t there a behind the scenes gif of this where it looks like they are forcing her into the stage, Iike they are about to throw her into the lions. :tifflmao:

Yes... They built this whole stand on wheels to wheel her out on. And it had a horizontal bar on the back that she could lean on so she didn't have to stand up fully. :tiffcackle:

11 hours ago, Lilith said:

So 1 lonely performance can make a difference? And even that one was mediocre. Not the best. The rest performances are all on FFney level so yeah, current britney is ffney with better looks.

I think I'll go on record by saying I agree with you. Britney's looks/outfit looked amazing during the BBMA performance and that's pretty much the only thing that wowed me. I hate sounding like I'm in the past. I just think of her iconic past performances where everything was memorable and the up to date performances pale in comparison. 

On 10/18/2018 at 1:42 AM, britneys pink wig said:

Ok so November 2006 she breaks it off with Kevin and becomes a big party girl. Really hard party girl. This carries on into 2007 when she goes in and out of rehab twice in one week. The following day in February she has the infamous head shaving incident. This peaks even more interest in her from the press and she is hounded by a mob of paparazzi everywhere she goes. This carries on throughout all of 2007. VMAs happen, Blackout drops, more paparazzi. 2008 comes around and she is hospitalized in January on a 5150 hold. She's released after a few days and I think within a week or two she's hospitalized again under another 5150. After this she begins the c-ship and within 7 months she's filming FTR and is accepting awards at the VMAs as if everything is back to normal.

whew!

Umm what? Where did you got the information that she got hospilized a second time?

Archived