I feel like we don't know who Britney is anymore

AndyFoster

The old Britney was like a colorful art piece  that had all different shapes and colors. 2010 Britney to now is basically a blank canvas with nothing there. 

Its so weird. 

It’s not even a private life thing because that is the only thing she posts. I could care less about Sam but yet that is what she focuses on. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely saw glimpses of her old self during her announcement inception on Ellen.

But I can understand why she keeps everyone at arm's length these days - I don't think she was ever really cut out for the showbiz life and unfortunately it's all she'll ever know so she has to find a way to cope with it.

I want to believe it's just you and me that with her family and close friends she's still the same.

It's obvious she won't be the same as 15 years ago, and I do see how much she's changed, even from FF to this date, to say something.

Ya'll will call me silly (or worse things) but in the Astrology field, I once read (it was here) that Pluto is in I don't know which house in her natal chart that makes her a person that changes personality every certain period of time. So if you look at her life, it's as if she suffers a huge transformation every certain amount of years. And that sounds stupid for anyone that doesn't believe in that stuff, but look at her, everyone that's been following her since the beginning can identify different "Britney's" through the years. It's almost as if every 3 or 4 years a new Britney is born, whereas Christina Aguilera for example, might have changed physically but she sounds the same in her interviews as she did in early 2000's. 

14 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Go to her instagram and you will feel a connection

actually, for some reason that makes me feel more disconnected to her. Like I know she's happy with her kids, her boyfriend, cooking, working out and googling inspirational quotes. but WHO. IS. BRITNEY ha!!

16 hours ago, Brad Adamson said:

Yeah, it’s like she had a lobotomy. So weird

Exactly this

16 hours ago, LisaJane said:

You don't own her.

No one even said that they did

16 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

The old Britney was like a colorful art piece  that had all different shapes and colors. 2010 Britney to now is basically a blank canvas with nothing there. 

Its so weird. 

It’s not even a private life thing because that is the only thing she posts. I could care less about Sam but yet that is what she focuses on. 

Yeah, i dont think she’s that deep. I always found her a basic girl kind if, who became famous. They are quite simple and all about finding love. 

I totally agree on this and I believe it also causes the fans and the general public to become disconnected to her music to. People will buy the music if they feel a connection to the artist. The Circus era was great in this aspect as we got lots of interviews and promo and we also got an insight into her personal life with the for the record documentary. Nowadays we get zero insight form her or her team!

Maybe WE don't know her anymore , but I see her as a woman who now knows WHO SHE IS.. And isn't that a lot more important than some strangers from Brazil or south korea knows who she is??

I wasn't a big fan before 2007, mostly because I saw her as an act, everything seemed so fake, and fabricated, and her answers so "PR-strategy"wise. She was a bigger robot before 2007 than she is now. Now she is who she is, and when given oppertunities, she doesn't even want to show who she is. Because it doesn't matter anymore. She is where she wants to be. How is that not important to you??

Archived