If Brit stops the injections...

ceeveezey

2 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Tbh, if Im having these deep wrinkles in my forehead, im gonna use botox too, or whatever they put in it... But I dont understand why people use it in their lips...

i'm gonna let myself get old naturally with wrinkles and all

giphy.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just looked up the procedure for a smile lift and it’s terrifying. And now I’m convinced that it’s something she got done. It’s just sad that there’s pressures to look younger than what you are to the point of people changing their face. I think she’s still beautiful nonetheless. 

Wasnt she just reported to be at the dentist for a few hours? Wonder what she got done there. Or maybe it was just a routine appointment with a really long wait, haha

She was aging horribly to begin with. In 2011 and 2012, she was being criticized for looking twice her age. If she hadn’t had any of the botox or surgeries, she would have still been aging terribly and would have still looked old and different today, just with her original nose.

Besides, it seems she has stopped the injections because her forehead wrinkles are very visible at the moment along with her smile lines. It is what it is, at this point, she’s only getting older.

Should she stay away from any form of procedures in the future? YESSSSSS!

do I think many people overreact here? Hell Yes. What’s done is done. The only thing she should do is take better care of her skin and not go tanning, and have better make up.

this is er without any make up, she looks absoloutley perfect here, stop.

On 10/13/2018 at 5:31 PM, tsss said:

she just needs to smile naturaly

this! the reason she looked different in 2011 and so on was because of being overmedicated/sad or both. when she had moments where she was visibly lively, she looked like the 'old' britney again. it's ****** up how she probably had surgery because of that :yeahsure:

Archived