Jump to content

If Brit stops the injections...


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TomM0RE said:

No, because she got also a smile lift (causing the joker lines)

Usually i never complain about her face because it's none of my business, it's not my money, it's not my face etc... But the smile lift was the last thing she needed :crying1: her smile was already perfect the way it was... :crying2:

Link to comment

I don't think lip injections can change a person's face that drastically.. let's not be naive, I'm sure there were other procedures.. besides, when people age their faces tend to sink in and lose their roundness, that's exactly what happened to Britney.. she's also developed quite a few lines which is completely normal.. :heresthetea: I get bitter about her old face from time to time too but I feel like at this point we should just move on and hope she starts doing her makeup better.. :mj:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I don't think lip injections can change a person's face that drastically.. let's not be naive, I'm sure there were other procedures.. besides, when people age their faces tend to sink in and lose their roundness, that's exactly what happened to Britney.. she's also developed quite a bit of lines which is completely normal.. :heresthetea: I get bitter about her old face from time to time too but I feel like at this point we should just move on and hope she starts doing her makeup better.. :mj:

From what I've gathered it's a combination of botox and her awful nose job. Sometimes it's hard to accept that Brtiney's lost her natural beauty. She should not be doing her own makeup, I think we all can agree on that. 

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Do Somethin' said:

Usually i never complain about her face because it's none of my business, it's not my money, it's not my face etc... But the smile lift was the last thing she needed :crying1: her smile was already perfect the way it was... :crying2:

Yes I totally agree... her smile was probably her best feature. I am fine with the other fun stuff but she shouldn’t have touched her iconic smile... her surgeon should be sued for the hot mess he delivered.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I don't think lip injections can change a person's face that drastically.. let's not be naive, I'm sure there were other procedures.. besides, when people age their faces tend to sink in and lose their roundness, that's exactly what happened to Britney.. she's also developed quite a bit of lines which is completely normal.. :heresthetea: I get bitter about her old face from time to time too but I feel like at this point we should just move on and hope she starts doing her makeup better.. :mj:

57 minutes ago, Goku said:

I don't think so, she changed the entire mouth/cheeks area. It's too late. :tear:

I agree but it's difficult cause we see her old videos and pics every day, her old features are unforgettable. :sobbing:

 

23 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

Yes I totally agree... her smile was probably her best feature. I am fine with the other fun stuff but she shouldn’t have touched her iconic smile... her surgeon should be sued for the hot mess he delivered.

Why shouldn't she have touched her face though?  Whatever she has done hasn't stopped her being successful with any of her ventures.

But she unarguably looked great with Ellen.

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Why shouldn't she have touched her face though?  Whatever she has done hasn't stopped her being successful with any of her ventures.

But she unarguably looked great with Ellen.

I mean, she can do whatever the **** she wants with her face but in my opinion whatever she got done was completely unnecessary because she was one of the most naturally beautiful women out there.. :heresthetea: 

Link to comment

Her smile ****** up the whole face. I agree that the new nose isn't great and the botox was way too much during 2015/2016, but if she had the old smile her face would still look like Britney. Cover her mouth in the most recent pics, she's not that different from the past. Her joker mouth destroyed her natural beauty! The smile was her absolute best feature. 

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, kasavas said:

we know by now she had a surgery, called smile lift which is very popular in Korea. It's advertised as something that makes you look much more youthful cause it looks like you're smiling all the time. It can't go back to normal.

article-2399795-1B6841E4000005DC-907_638

smile3.jpg

Oh Jesus, we have our answer now. Her lips don't look bigger, they just have a different shape! Why THE **** did she do that to herself?!

Link to comment
6 hours ago, TomM0RE said:

No, because she got also a smile lift (causing the joker lines)

 

6 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Usually i never complain about her face because it's none of my business, it's not my money, it's not my face etc... But the smile lift was the last thing she needed :crying1: her smile was already perfect the way it was... :crying2:

TBH even tho I don't like that joker face thing, It really helped her, (its not too harsh) because you could clearly see few years ago how she started "faking smile" and that never looks good or genuine smile. It's like u can't hide being sad, or

tired of FULL TEETH SMILE 100x per day per 20 years for every M&G and every interview and **** omg.

 

I keep smile like crazy when playing with my little doggo just for a minute and I HAVE to stop because my back head hurts.

 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...