2004-06: The K-Fed Era

A veces tengo fantasías de que después de Justin se encontró a un hombre mayor y maduro con un pene grande que la tenía completamente enamorada y centrada, al estilo de Jason Trawick. : llorando1: Obviamente, la ruptura de 2005-2006 iba a suceder, pero no tan pública (no caótica, no manejando con SP en sus piernas)
  Creo que el mayor problema de Britney no fue K-Fed, fueron las sustancias ilícitas que comenzó a consumir en 2002 según mi teoría : mhmnod:.

La adicción derrite el cerebro de las personas. : jlostare:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Britney2003 said:

I wonder how obnoxious Britney had to be in order to drive him away. He might have not loved her completely but if she hadn't broken up with him, he would have broken up with her. I don't where I read this but apparently, Britney was insufferable and moody all the time with him. She was extremely clingy and needy. Maybe that's why he started to party so much. Even if you were in it for materialistic purposes, you'll eventually get used to it. I feel like she did so many things to drive him away. (That and the fact that he was probably infatuated with her more than actual love)

Oh, K-fed would’ve never broken up with her...?

2 hours ago, Britney2003 said:

I wonder how obnoxious Britney had to be in order to drive him away. He might have not loved her completely but if she hadn't broken up with him, he would have broken up with her. I don't where I read this but apparently, Britney was insufferable and moody all the time with him. She was extremely clingy and needy. Maybe that's why he started to party so much. Even if you were in it for materialistic purposes, you'll eventually get used to it. I feel like she did so many things to drive him away. (That and the fact that he was probably infatuated with her more than actual love)

well... they had two babies together, there was barely a time in their marriage where they didn’t have children or weren’t expecting children.

How can you expect a soon-to-be mother/mother not be clingy or needy to the baby’s daddy? She envisioned herself setting down and having a perfect family. When it didn’t happen the way she imagined, that’s when her world started to crumble.

50 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

"My prerogative right now is to just chill and let all of the other overexposed blondes on the cover of Us Weekly be your entertainment...Good luck girls!"

And then Us Weekly continued to put Britney on the covers....

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

well... they had two babies together, there was barely a time in their marriage where they didn’t have children or weren’t expecting children.

How can you expect a soon-to-be mother/mother not be clingy or needy to the baby’s daddy? She envisioned herself setting down and having a perfect family. When it didn’t happen the way she imagined, that’s when her world started to crumble.

It’s bonkers looking at the dates on that timeline in retrospect. She really lived her life with accelerated speed. It’s like, meet boy. Go on two dates. Get engaged. Wedding a month later. Next year, baby. The year after, another baby. Then. Divorce. All in 2.5 years or so....:wow:

2 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Oh, K-fed would’ve never broken up with her...?

How do you know that? He would have gotten used to living an extravagant  lifestyle (the way he did when she dumped him) and he would have gotten bored with her constantly neediness. I don't believe for a second he would have lasted forever with her no matter how much he loved money. He never loved her. No amount of money can make you stay with another person if everyday is just as miserable as the one before with the person you're stuck with. I'm sure he would have left either way. There's a reason she can't keep a relationship. K-fed wouldn't have been any different.

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

I mean't even before that. Chaotic alone screams neediness. During that time, yes. She needed him. But I mean on a day to day basis, I feel like Britney is sorta insufferable to be around. She doesn't listen to anyone and is constantly used to people catering to her and having her way. There's a reason she keeps getting dumped and cheated on. That's no coincidence. There are so many rumours of people finding her moody and needy. 

11 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

The knee injury was always suspect but that timeline...

Gets engaged... days later.... cancels tour due to knee. Convenient much? 

I mean, there is a video of her injuring it and it looks painful. But yeah, the timing. I feel like she was just physically tired, and the body sometimes finds a way to make you stop.

51 minutes ago, Britney2003 said:

I mean't even before that. Chaotic alone screams neediness. During that time, yes. She needed him. But I mean on a day to day basis, I feel like Britney is sorta insufferable to be around. She doesn't listen to anyone and is constantly used to people catering to her and having her way. There's a reason she keeps getting dumped and cheated on. That's no coincidence. There are so many rumours of people finding her moody and needy. 

She was lonely after her Justin breakup. Kevin filled that void. I think it went both ways though, they were obsessed with each other in the beginning and were always together.

Also, there is no valid reason as to why men cheat on Britney. Britney may be moody and needy but who isn’t in a relationship? Especially when you’re pregnant and hormonal, you will be moody. I mean, relationships are not easy and take a lot of work. Britney seems to love hard and really care and she is looking for someone who can take care of her. Kevin was selfish and wanted to build a career for himself using Britney’s assets. He deserved to get dumped.

I wouldn’t say Britney is insufferable either... she was obnoxious during Chaotic but it also seemed like she was smoking weed and doing coke and just living a rockstar lifestyle during those times and had no real responsibilities. There was no man waiting for her at home, he was there partying with her so why not be wild and have fun? She was 22.

48 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Kevin no estaba enamorado de Britney nunca lo estuvo y fue tan frío de casarse con ella sin quererla, le fue infiel miles de veces ni tan siquiera fue un chico agradecido con ella.La chica apostó por Kevin cuando todo el mundo conocía lo que iba a pasar y Kevin se lo paga así.En 2005 al poco de nacer Sean Preston.Kevin se fue a las Vegas de Fiesta.Hay muy pocas fotos de ellos en familia y eso para Britney que tenia idealizado formar una familia  y recordamos que si hubiera salido adelante con el proyecto de Original Doll  en el  2005 estaria retirada pero no la dejo su discográfica y  ella decido continuar y no dejar acabada su carrera así,me imagino que fue duro.Cuando se quedo embarazada de Jayden el mundo la volvió a cuestionar como si le importara cuando ella, se queda embarazada.La volvió a dejar absolutamente sola cuando pasó el accidente con Sean Preston en Nueva York, nunca la defendió pero bien que reclamo su presencia cuando presentó su basura de single.Solo la quería por promoción y hasta que no presentó su disco no se quería separar.Kevin quería vivir a todo lo lujo pero con cero compromiso y respecto con su mujer.Cuando nació Jayden  la prensa  volvió a faltarle  el respecto por que no presentaba al bebe y volvieron a insultarla y  humillarla .Kevin nunca defendió ni a Jayden ni mucho menos a Britney ,se dijeron barbaridades me acuerdo perfectamente cuando dijo que le pilló por sorpresa el embarazo ya que ellos no tenían relaciones,verguenza ajena que tú marido hable así,también recuerdo como comentaron  que el niño tenia Síndrome de Down porque Britney bebía en el embarazo cosa incierta,solo para hacer daño o que tenia autismo ,pasando por el comentado rumor de unas pruebas de adn.Basta de echar la culpa a Britney.Kevin salía,entraba y nunca aparecía por casa y nadie lo cuestiono Y efectivamente Britney en el 2002 salió pero como cualquier persona que quiere pasárselo bien y no hay que tener ningún derecho a cuestionarlo a caso lo hicieron en su momento con Justin,no verdad pues muy injusto que lo hagan con Britney.Cansada estoy de que se le juzgue por todo y las demás personas que le hicieron daño a conciencia se le pase por alto todo.

tenor.gif?itemid=5630290

7 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

A veces tengo fantasías de que después de Justin se encontró a un hombre mayor y maduro con un pene grande que la tenía completamente enamorada y centrada, al estilo de Jason Trawick. : llorando1: Obviamente, la ruptura de 2005-2006 iba a suceder, pero no tan pública (no caótica, no manejando con SP en sus piernas)
  Creo que el mayor problema de Britney no fue K-Fed, fueron las sustancias ilícitas que comenzó a consumir en 2002 según mi teoría : mhmnod:.

La adicción derrite el cerebro de las personas. : jlostare:

Kevin no estaba enamorado de Britney nunca lo estuvo y fue tan frio de casarse con ella sin quererla,le fue infiel miles de veces ni tan siquiera fue un chico agradecido con ella.La chica apostó por Kevin cuando todo el mundo conocia lo que iba a pasar y Kevin se lo paga así.En 2005 al poco de nacer Sean Preston.Kevin se fue a las Vegas de fiesta,sin importarle su familia.Britney tenia idealizado la idea de formar una  familia,recordemos  que si el proyecto de Original Doll sale a luz iba a ser su último disco pero todos conocemos lo que pasó con su discográfica . Britney decidió  continuar y no acabar su carrera así y me imagino que fue duro.Cuando se volvió a quedar embarazada por segunda vez todo el mundo la volvio a juzgar como si le importaran a ellos.Kevin la dejo completente sola en esa etapa incluso en el accidente con Sean Preston en Nueva York.Nunca la apoyo ni defendió en ese momento tan duro y complicado pero si la reclamo cuando presentó su basura de single .Sola la queria por fama,dinero y lujos por eso nunca se quería separar de ella,es duro de ver esa utilizacion que sí, que ella se dejo utilizar pero aún así es duro.Cuando Jayden nacio se dijieron barbaridades entre ellas si el niño tenia sindrome de down,si era autista, pruebas de adn ,todo para hacer daño a Britney y kevin solo le importaba su Cd.Basta de echar la culpa a britney por todo.Kevin entraba,salia y nunca aparecia por casa y nadie lo cuestiono.En 2002 es verdad que salió pero a quien le importa lo hizo como cualquier chica joven que le apetecia salir y divertirse y no hay que tener ningun derecho a cuestionarlo a caso lo hicieron con Justin en su momento,no verdad?!Cansada estoy que se le juzque por todo y las personas que le hicieron daño a coinciencia se le paso por alto todo .

I never liked the dude and we all know how poorly this ended (I was 14-15 when they met and even at that age, I knew how destructive their relationship seemed) but I absolutely loved her during this era. She was glowing, gorgeous and rebellious and to a young teenager, that was so intoxicating to me. Sure, looking back, she was kind of out there and definitely on some ***** haha but she was young, in love and free. Her personality just bubbled and at the beginning, she just looked so fresh and happy. The "trashy" phase wasn't my favorite (we can't deny that homegirl was looking rough at times) but I actually really loved how much she didn't care--it just made her seem that much more relatable and real...probably exactly who she would have been had she never gotten into show business and just stayed in Kentwood.

She didn't use her head, she was rash, reckless and immature but really, after the insane pressure and constant need to be perfect, can we blame her? Plus, she got two incredible boys from it all. Long live 2004ney! I just hate to think about what happened next :tiffsniffle:

2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

She was lonely after her Justin breakup. Kevin filled that void. I think it went both ways though, they were obsessed with each other in the beginning and were always together.

Also, there is no valid reason as to why men cheat

IA. I think it’s unfair to place blame on Britney, for being cheated on, that seems too typical to blame the victim/woman. 

I mean, Britney at 22 finally had all thet free time, money, power, but no real friends her age. I can totally see why she’d feel needy on a lover if that’s the only person her age who isn’t on her payroll 

Archived