About the Glory cover...

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, jennyj said:

They actually did do a full album photoshoot with with Dave LaChapelle (who also shot the original Make Me video).  When that video got scrapped, he took away the rights from her team to use any of the photoshoot.  The only exception was for the Make Me single cover, because it was already released to the public before that fiasco happened.  She looked gorgeous in that photoshoot, at least based on that single cover, so I really hope someday those photos leak.  He ain't cheap either, so I'm guessing that's why they cheaped out and went with Randee lol.

Oh! I had no idea! thanks for the info baby! :kiss:

On 9/29/2018 at 7:16 PM, MakeMeFweaky said:

So looking at that make me video thread, everyone knows that the released video was trash, but everyone liked how she looked. Therefore I have to ask:

if britney released original make me video, and the album cover for glory was just a photoshoot and not a screenshot, would y’all still hate the album cover like y’all do now, or do some of you actually like the album cover?

Discuss.:kiss:

....Well no? I mean, it'd depend on the shoot itself-- but the one she did with Dave for the single, I know we only saw like one official shot and then a few outtakes (okay, one outtake), but I would have taken a photo from it happily. The only reason I hate the cover at all is because it's a bright, blinding outtake of a cheap shoot that's not even sharpened well, or in high quality. I can't handle it.

Archived