Donna Summer's advice to Britney

Nickey

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Oh please she said it and then back tracked after she realized the gays were the ones paying her salary . 

Oh yeah?

And did you read something else except a shitty Radar Online article? They spread a lot of rumors about Britney as well. Educate yourself and then go hate someone, if you still have a reason :cackling:

28 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Oh yeah?

And did you read something else except a shitty Radar Online article? They spread a lot of rumors about Britney as well. Educate yourself and then go hate someone, if you still have a reason :cackling:

Yes i read that somewhere else , before Radar Online even existed. She said it. It was the 90s, no1 wanted to be associated with the gays (except Madonna). So i fully believe her Christian *** said it and meant it and then changed her tune when she got backlash. and i don't hate her (although her hating me and thinking i deserve punishment is a f**king valid reason), just dont trust her and her opinions. 

Cappy isn't wrong in saying she has success. She still has success due to nostalgia. 

However, as a current artist, there is nothing good about her. She doesn't care though so let her have it. Having success due to nostalgia is not the same as having success because she still brings her A Game. People will eventually tire of her past and she will completely fade out (even more so than now)

1 minute ago, dcooper29090 said:

Cappy isn't wrong in saying she has success. She still has success due to nostagia. 

However, as a current artist, there is nothing good about her. She doesn't care though so let her have it. Having success due to nostagia is not the same as having success because she still brings her A Game. People will eventually tire of her past and she will completely fade out (even more so than now)

:wigsnatched:

3 hours ago, dcooper29090 said:

Cappy isn't wrong in saying she has success. She still has success due to nostalgia. 

However, as a current artist, there is nothing good about her. She doesn't care though so let her have it. Having success due to nostalgia is not the same as having success because she still brings her A Game. People will eventually tire of her past and she will completely fade out (even more so than now)

Her current music has success

Make Me went #1 on iTunes and debut at #17 on the hot100

What was that again about  her success being based on nostalgia?

17 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You said her success comes from nostalgia nowadays and there are no examples that support what you said.

Example:

On her tour people were not there Make Me, Slumber Party, Clumsy or CYM aside from die hards, hell at Brighton I could hear chatter from the crowd during the songs, they weren't cheers! The GP like Britney for her past hits and that is the truth.

I don't know why it's such a hard pill for you to swallow? She is clearly happy being a nostalgia act and a nostagia act she is.

Do you believe that Make Me smashing :tifflmao: the charts at #17 and falling out very quickly after, that it is a known song by her? Most people don't know it exists, that means it was in no way a success as much as you tell yourself it was. Hitting #17 at a debut in the charts these days isn't anything to ****** over. Unless she wants to succeed which most of this fanbase would love, she isn't going to without sorting herself out as an artist.

Archived