Donna Summer's advice to Britney

Nickey

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dcooper29090 said:

Example:

On her tour people were not there Make Me, Slumber Party, Clumsy or CYM aside from die hards, hell at Brighton I could hear chatter from the crowd during the songs, they weren't cheers! The GP like Britney for her past hits and that is the truth.

I don't know why it's such a hard pill for you to swallow? She is clearly happy being a nostalgia act and a nostagia act she is.

Do you believe that Make Me smashing :tifflmao: the charts at #17 and falling out very quickly after, that it is a known song by her? Most people don't know it exists, that means it was in no way a success as much as you tell yourself it was. Hitting #17 at a debut in the charts these days isn't anything to ****** over. Unless she wants to succeed which most of this fanbase would love, she isn't going to without sorting herself out as an artist.

It is for an artist like Britney who been in the business for years now to have her music peak so high still.

• 1 year later...

Donna is such a Queen 

Britney is surrounded by leeches, yes people and most importantly greedy people who don’t care about her they just want her money so they probably sucked up her ***. I would say nowadays they don’t suck up her *** they are more forceful in that she WILL perform and she WILL make money or there will be no custody rights. I dream of the day her kids turn 18. Then she has nothing to lose.

Archived