Normani Says Her Role In Fifth Harmony Was To Be "The Entertainer" Like Britney

Jordan Miller

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Goku said:

I keep asking who mentions her name as an inspiration but nobody gives me the receipts. :ohi:

And even if they did, it was only the old performer / primeney. :nynod:

Exactly. But here we have a young girl who wasn’t even old enough to remember primeney listing her as an inspiration but you have the prissy queens coming for her for it... where is the logic 

On 9/21/2018 at 4:34 AM, jokobitch said:

Ummmm why are you all being ******** bc this dope *** beautiful girl mentioned britney as an inspiration? You guys are weird as ****. She’s a killer performer and the fact that she mentioned britney is great considering Normani is an immaculate dancer. Bunch of weird ***** on here 

Mte. What is up with the negativity in this thread, are yall stupid? What she said was a compliment, and Normani is an amazing dancer so idgi 

On 9/21/2018 at 1:03 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

oh my, poor black people have to put up with people using the n-word, when other black folks get shot and ******** or died in the slave trade.. the people that died at the hands of actual racism would be so disappointed in how first-world-problems we have become.. such a shame tbh.. :ririshade2:

If you think racism isn’t still a problem for us “poor black people,” that is ignorant and shows how little you know and how little it affects you. 

The people who died at the hands of “actual” racism would be disappointed at how clueless some of you still are in 2018

10 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

If you think racism isn’t still a problem for us “poor black people,” that is ignorant and shows how little you know and how little it affects you. 

The people who died at the hands of “actual” racism would be disappointed at how clueless some of you still are in 2018

where did I ever say racism wasn't still a problem.. it obviously is but it gets overshadowed by trivial bullsh*t like people using the n-word when not even referring to black people (the Camila is racist thing) or doing "blackface" without mocking anyone or anyone's race.. also, don't forget all the people that get offended by white people wearing dreads.. how dare they, white scum, whitey have no culture.. :umok: Black Lives Matter is a joke and all it does is further segregation by crying wolf about trivial things and blaming white people for everything when in reality black people should start with themselves because they have so many of their own internal issues with culture and other things like black on black crime, not graduating high school, committing a disproportionate amount of crime and also the disproportionate amount of single black mothers.. :mj:

Archived