Normani Says Her Role In Fifth Harmony Was To Be "The Entertainer" Like Britney

Jordan Miller

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

Ummmm why are you all being ******** bc this dope *** beautiful girl mentioned britney as an inspiration? You guys are weird as ****. She’s a killer performer and the fact that she mentioned britney is great considering Normani is an immaculate dancer. Bunch of weird ***** on here 

It most likely because she's black

They most likely support that ugly racist Camilla

13 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It most likely because she's black

They most likely support that ugly racist Camilla

oh my, poor black people have to put up with people using the n-word, when other black folks get shot and ******** or died in the slave trade.. the people that died at the hands of actual racism would be so disappointed in how first-world-problems we have become.. such a shame tbh.. :ririshade2:

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I mean, she ain't wrong.. she's one of the rare people in the pop music industry that can dance.. :raven: Tinashe, Normani and JLo are the only ones that come to mind tbh, this is sad, am I forgetting someone or has the pop music industry really gone THAT downhill.. :heresthetea:

Ciara is still releasing music so I think she could be considered. I think Janet still dances pretty well and so does Paula Abdul but, yes, Tinashe, Normani, JLo and Ciara at the more technical dancers of right now

Archived