When Britney started a whole new awards show in 1999

On 9/16/2018 at 1:55 AM, It'sSandraBitch said:

Everything from 90s early 00s oh my god can kick everything nowadays.

I will be stuck forever in that time, god bless that era. Even every single choreography is better than anything today waaaaaah

22 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Not to mention the music videos. All are high budget and high concept. It was actually worth watching. 

I just watched on Vh1 Classics Lionel Richie All Night Long... ooooh my god those feeeeels, amazing, 

you feel peace, it has a STORY,  people around the street, such an amazing song love it. Had to post it here :bop:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

I just watched on Vh1 Classics Lionel Richie All Night Long... ooooh my god those feeeeels, amazing, 

you feel peace, it has a STORY,  people around the street, such an amazing song love it. Had to post it here :bop:

It used to be such an event when a music video was released. Either there was a making of the music video or it premieres on TRL. Also so much attention is put into that labels put time and attention to make it good. Now its mostly just artists in front of a backdrop. 

On 9/18/2018 at 8:15 PM, Captain Marvel said:

She legit was the Janet Jackson for the teen set.  

She did it without even trying, it all just came naturally.  

So naturally. Mesmerizing. :tiffsniffle:

Archived