Vote! Britney Was Nominated At The People's Choice Awards 2018

OhMyBritney

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm SO voting for it just to troll everyone else :tifflmao:

Let's be honest, how many awards were snatched from Britney in her prime when she deserved them more than anyone? It's time for her revenge :holduplisten:

Im voting for Britney, idgaf... PCAs are like the only awards show that the fans actually decide the outcome... pink has been doing that gymnastic/ flying thru the air **** for years already. Katy hasnt been good in a hot minute. JT is slacking. Taylor literally just wants to be Primeney but never will be. And i think the Beastoncé backlash is FINALLY starting. Ive been over her thievery for years. Britney is my queen forever. And contrary to popular opinion, i actually enjoy POM. 

Just now, Jamiea1112 said:

I live my life by the 4 B’s-

1) Britney

2) Buffy

3) Booze 

&

4) Boys 

Not necessarily in that order :ohi: 

Are we the same? Get out of my head! 

5 minutes ago, Xroyal88 said:

Not reaching. If you honestly believe swifty is HALF of what Britney EVER was, you're f**king ********.

are we talking about popularity here? I don't think so.. you said she's trying to be "Primeney", I don't see it.. they aren't similar in any way besides being pop stars and having worked with Max Martin.. :umok: Taylor's image is "relatable, dorky pop star who acts like your bigger sister", Britney's image was "**** lolita".. they're entirely different.. :schoolingtime:

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:46 PM, Rickey3089 said:

If she win I'll be embarrass this tour don't even deserve a nomination lets be real :mhmnod:

That's not how I see it. For example, even though OTR II is a great show, it's not exactly Beyonces best tour. Britney might not keep up with her old self in the POM show, but she did improve and probably will improve even more in the future. I think the show is amazing and entertaining! I will vote for her everyday! :) 

Archived