Vote! Britney Was Nominated At The People's Choice Awards 2018

OhMyBritney

4 minutes ago, Beccy said:

That's not how I see it. For example, even though OTR II is a great show, it's not exactly Beyonces best tour. Britney might not keep up with her old self in the POM show, but she did improve and probably will improve even more in the future. I think the show is amazing and entertaining! I will vote for her everyday! :)

improve where? since the revamp she has steadily decline, don't be a britard how could you say the show is amazing?  Beyoncé show might not be her best but it's miles ahead of POM. This is not me downing Britney I loved her, but sis the tour was a mess

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BartBritney said:

Not gonna vote for Britney!

As much as I love her...really do... the whole Britney team doesn’t deserve that award. Sorry

It’s so tough. Like, the objective/rational side of me can see validity in most of the criticisms against POM. Even as a diehard who got to see one of the stronger shows back in 2016, and loved it! I’m not blind to the glaring issues with the show. But then, there’s that other part of me that despite all that, I’ll still prefer POM over others. Call it irrational, emotional, whatever? It is what it is.

I’m concerned that if she actually wins then the GP, who were largely unaware of this tour, will start looking up videos of the performances out of curiosity. And let’s be real, her next residency will likely bomb if people are actually aware of the tour that transpired this summer. So, I’m not voting for Britney’s own sake. I still care about her reputation, even if she doesn’t. :crying1:

6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I’m concerned that if she actually wins then the GP, who were largely unaware of this tour, will start looking up videos of the performances out of curiosity. And let’s be real, her next residency will likely bomb if people are actually aware of the tour that transpired this summer. So, I’m not voting for Britney’s own sake. I still care about her reputation, even if she doesn’t. :crying1:

You make a VERY strong point! :gerlwat::mhmnod: I like you’re way of thinking. Can we have more of this on Exhale?

I can't agree with those voting for Britney just because "Britney was snubbed in her prime." In this case, this is about the best tour of the summer, and not only does POMT not come close to the production levels of some of her competitors in this category, we're also talking about live singing, showmanship, costuming, performance itself, etc etc.... (And by letting her win, you're literally telling them to keep cheaping out everywhere.) 

No.

I hope Pink wins.

All these fake fans, drama queens and locas who haven't attended one single show of Britney's Piece of Me are the first turds that appear on these threads acting as if their trash *** opinions count when they havent been through one single show to compare. But only seen YouTube videos of it  :beylaugh:

Britney Spears did tours a hundred times better and bigger than these tours and some 20 years ago. These artists  are finally catching up to what was her past tour output. And some didn't even existed.:beylaugh:

Voting for the Queen. :beylaugh:

3 hours ago, Xroyal88 said:

Not reaching. If you honestly believe swifty is HALF of what Britney EVER was, you're f**king ********.

Imagine thinking this. Taylor isn't trying to be Britney. If she was, she'd get other people to sing her songs, shut off her mic, forget how to play any instruments, stop writing her own music and focus solely on performances and men. You're making me be this harsh. I love Britney but you people need to stop this nonsense that Taylor is trying to be Britney. The only things they have in common career-wise are that they are both blonde and both pop stars.

Oh please, everybody compared britney and christina because they were blond pop stars... GP will do the same here with Taylor. Max martin aside- one of her videos with Joseph Kahn was an absolute rip off of her toxic look. And... i just really cant stand Taylor. Her awkward "not trying to be cool" **** is old too. We get it. You're a "dork". Yet completely unrelatable, i mean seriously, just because she got yelled at by Kanye West doesnt make her Americas sweetheart. If she could actually dance then nobody would blame me for saying she wants to be Primeney, but- she honestly thinks shes better, and there is just no way. I honestly dont care tho, thats just my opinion. Still voting for Britney 

Don't encourage her she'll probably extend piece of me another 5 years.

She doesn't deserve it other artists are putting on extravagant tour deforce shows where every minut detail is planed. 

Britney has a cheap stage. Cheap costumes. A ******** pole and a handful of dancers. No choreography. No style. Her return after 7 years without a tour is so sad. Don't give her a pity vote. This is why she thinks she can get away with garbage.

I honestly think this tour is the twenty year aniversary celebration and if it is ... that's sad.

16 hours ago, Tony_ said:

All these fake fans, drama queens and locas who haven't attended one single show of Britney's Piece of Me are the first turds that appear on these threads acting as if their trash *** opinions count when they havent been through one single show to compare. But only seen YouTube videos of it  :beylaugh:

Britney Spears did tours a hundred times better and bigger than these tours and some 20 years ago. These artists  are finally catching up to what was her past tour output. And some didn't even existed.:beylaugh:

Voting for the Queen. :beylaugh:

I actually went in 2015 for Halloween and the show was entertaining, but this is atrocious, thank you :saycheese:

On 9/5/2018 at 12:29 PM, Born2Die said:

Britney's production, props, outfits, choreography and singing blows all of these people out of the water

1534322500_maxresdefault.jpg?resize=885,

Britney-Spears-988310.jpg?r=153253403968

Honey, POM in Vegas Is a good chance to win but not the Europe version if it’s by production Value. 

i love Britney and the tour but you gotta admit those tours production is insane.  But Britney did have almost all sold out shows so 

On 9/6/2018 at 5:33 PM, JumpedOverDrama said:

Imagine thinking this. Taylor isn't trying to be Britney. If she was, she'd get other people to sing her songs, shut off her mic, forget how to play any instruments, stop writing her own music and focus solely on performances and men. You're making me be this harsh. I love Britney but you people need to stop this nonsense that Taylor is trying to be Britney. The only things they have in common career-wise are that they are both blonde and both pop stars.

Taylor is mediocre 

• 1 month later...

Archived