Vote! Britney Was Nominated At The People's Choice Awards 2018

OhMyBritney

28 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lol this is her competition:

Beautiful Trauma Tour

pink_melissafossum-17.jpg7d075cf855efa7f7a9287eb232695262?width=6pink7.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Reputation Tour

1-TaylorSwift_051118_SteveCarlson-18.jpgpicture-of-taylor-swift-reputation-tour-tswift.png

On the Run II Tour

a315ad28-f240-4ca5-bc3f-dae27a456cc9.jpg1eff749cca9741ef8830c80d7e2fee67.jpg

Man Of the Woods Tour

Justin-Timberlake-01.jpg3.png02-justin-timberlake-man-of-the-woods-to

Witness Tour

b97062a8-48e8-4485-aed9-ff8ea2ff5ea1-Getmaxresdefault.jpgKaty_Perry,_Witness_Tour,_Bell_Center,_Mmaxresdefault.jpgkaty-perry-5228-steve-jennings.jpg

**** no Im not voting.

Yeah... I can't justify even a pity vote. It's unfair to those above who are actually working damn hard and putting on amazing shows. Sorry... but it just doesn't work.  :icant2:...... :crying2:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Britney's production, props, outfits, choreography and singing blows all of these people out of the water

1534322500_maxresdefault.jpg?resize=885,

Britney-Spears-988310.jpg?r=153253403968

Let me rub my eyes a bit more and look at this again.... I'm gonna stand on my head next.... Nope, still can't see it. Maybe if I tilt my head sideways? ... backward?  AH! I finally see it! I had to look up Britney's ***, but there's a turd of substance to this in that supple cavern of delights! ....... ...... no yeah that was Sam's head. 

1 hour ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Aw thank you!! The ‘slumber’ IG filter does tanned wonders for us all. However here’s the actual picture without that filter on it ha-

okay so I checked your IG and now legit hates you for meeting God twice thrice and visiting Torrance High School :schoolingtime:

1 hour ago, Cyclops said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA what a JOKE :tifflmao:
Please please PLEASE don't vote for POM, it doesn't deserve to even be nominated, and if we keep on supporting their cheapness, they'll just keep on doing it.

Exactly! Do not vote for Britney! We need to stop supporting Britney... She needs to see the disappointment of fans and less coins... Maybe she will wake up then... It's the only way! :mhm:   :canthandleit:

Archived