Meet & Greet pics from 2nd London show - August 25

Niki

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, STJ said:

Only explanation:

tumblr_pe3zcuaNhR1vgkun8o1_500.jpg

Stop trying to make this meme happen... it's insulting to people who have been ******** harassed when you compare the two and make light of it.   It's not the same and very triggering.  :holduplisten:

Also, no. Britney can be a condescending c to those whom she hates. She has fat shamed people before and is not above picking and choosing favorites.  

29 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Stop trying to make this meme happen... it's insulting to people who have been ******** harassed when you compare the two and make light of it.   It's not the same and very triggering.  :holduplisten:

Not gonna be apologetic for a harmless pic that some people like to get offended over nowadays; just to clarify, the only thing/person I'm making fun of is Marta. The pic symbolizes popstar + their fan harassing them in a M&G situation. I have no intention of making fun of ****** harrassment or the victims. And honestly, the touching doesn't have to be ******, it's supposed to be symbolic of Marta touching britney without permission, doesn't necessarily have to be the butt, and that Taylor pic shows that perfectly. 

If i wanted to make fun of ****** harrassment, I would get a pic from discovery channel of two animals mating, and cropping taylor and that dude's face onto those animals.

Archived