Britney Spears Ordered to Pay Kevin Federline $100,000

IconicShow

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

I wonder how sean and jayden will feel when they read these news when they are older. 

when the are older? sis, they have phones... In a video that Victoria posted, Preston was with the phone beside him.. for sure, they will find out soon

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Denise said:

when the are older? sis, they have phones... In a video that Victoria posted, Preston was with the phone beside him.. for sure, they will find out soon

I think in terms of when they are old enough like in their 20s to fully understand their parents situation. I mean they’re still pretty young now.

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I think in terms of when they are old enough like in their 20s to fully understand their parents situation. I mean they’re still pretty young now.

I really hope they will find out, Kevin has no shame, he only cares about money. Hope what goes around comes around

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Denise said:

I really hope they will find out, Kevin has no shame, he only cares about money. Hope what goes around comes around

It will. That’s why I’m glad she’s putting the boys as first priority above everything even her career so the boys in the future can’t say that Britney did not love them enough or neglected them. So it will only make them love her more and side with her. I feel kfed will forever keep finding ways to mooch off her or the boys but I feel the boys will be more stronger than Britney.

10 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

It will. That’s why I’m glad she’s putting the boys as first priority above everything even her career so the boys in the future can’t say that Britney did not love them enough or neglected them. So it will only make them love her more and side with her. I feel kfed will forever keep finding ways to mooch off her or the boys but I feel the boys will be more stronger than Britney.

exactly, you're right.....I'm following Victoria to see what the boys are doing. Maybe I'm crazy but from the videos, the boys (especially Preston) seem very distant

2 hours ago, luremus81 said:

Is it normal to pay child support until the kids are 18 years old in the US? After that she dont have to pay anything right? Imagine Kevin would be poor after that..lol!

tenor.gif?itemid=4825168

Yes, she will only have to pay until Jayden turns eighteen. (And Preston's portion she'll stop paying once he's eighteen.) So six more years. :mhm:

Archived