What if POM continues.......

What if she wants to bring the POM tour to South America, Africa and even Oceania from late October till December. She has a gap between September and October, so she might add two more songs to the set list. In my opinion she might tour in:

October: Egypt, Marocco, Algeria

November: Brasil, Peru, Argentina, Chile (several shows, cause she is still huge in this continent)

December: 2 shows in Australia and 1-2 in New Zealand

P.S: this means that the nightmare never ends :juggingu:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Won't happen because she needs to take a 6 month break from all the "hard work"and next year is a new Vegas Residency. 

I get it, but having a residency next year doesn’t mean that it’s going to start in January. Some rumours say that it will early next year, but that could be any month between January-May( in my POV). So she can take some months for relaxing and then get back in March to rehearse ( 2 months are ,,enough” time for her to rehearse new tics :wontcry:)

32 minutes ago, Golden said:

#GoldenPredicts:

• 2017: Asia
  • 2018: Europe
  • 2019: Oceania
  • 2020: South America
  • 2021: Africa
  • 2022: USA - The Limited Encore Performances
  • 2023: Piece of Me - Reremixed, rereimagined, Even more iconic. Coming to Ceasars Palace :wontcry:

I swear to god this felt like watching a horror movie coming to life. 

3 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

How long do we think she'll rehearse for the new residency? A couple of days? A couple of hours? :mcorangu:

6 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

We need a petition to end POM forever. 

And if they don't end POM after this tragic tour? I'm going to sue them for false advertising. 

EXCLUSIVE/LIMITED TOUR implies no more dates will be added afterwards - Team Flop already pushed it by adding more dates way back when. 

If they add any more dates I'm going to sue them :umok:

Get ready for Piece Of Me: One More Time! A revamped Pom with bomt instead of ttwe at the end, coming from 2019 to 2022 in LV!

2 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

How long do we think she'll rehearse for the new residency? A couple of days? A couple of hours? :mcorangu:

She won't at all. :mcorangu: 

Mixed feelings about Britney coming to Brazil. I'd love to get a chance to see her live but media wouldn't be as kind as people have been as of lately. Her previous, more decent tours here were highly criticized before, let alone  POM :orangu:  

34 minutes ago, bananathesnake said:

She won't at all. :mcorangu: 

Mixed feelings about Britney coming to Brazil. I'd love to get a chance to see her live but media wouldn't be as kind as people have been as of lately. Her previous, more decent tours here were highly criticized before, let alone  POM :orangu:  

I want her to be dragged. She needs a fukking wake up call :tiffanynod:

Archived