What if POM continues.......

23 minutes ago, Golden said:

i know... at first i was joking but then i realised thats exactly the kind of thing she and her team would try to pull :gloria:

We all know it'll go down like this...

Britney: But what props would we take to Brazil?

Larry: The pole costs too much, how would you feel about using the invisible pole again? 

Britney: Sure. I've done it before. 

Larry: Invisible steps?

Britney: Sure. We can do the POM break on the floor like before. 

Larry: Invisible chairs?

Britney: I guess. Maybe for Do Somethin' I'll just sit on one of the dancers and pretend they're a chair?

Larry: We're so damn good at keeping our costs down. 

Britney: I know right? And I love how the fans don't even notice. Like it doesn't even affect the quality of the show at all. 

Larry: Course!! I mean they see you holding the pole and just imagine it's there. Like an optical illusion. 

Britney: I love money. 

Larry: Me too.  

:mcorangu:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

We all know it'll go down like this...

Larry: The pole costs too much, how would you feel about using the invisible pole again? 

Britney: Sure. I've done it before. 

Larry: Invisible steps?

Britney: Sure. We can do the POM break on the floor like before. 

Larry: Invisible chairs?

Britney: I guess. Maybe for Do Somethin' I'll just sit on one of the dancers and pretend they're a chair?

Larry: We're so damn good at keeping our costs down. 

Britney: I know right? And I love how the fans don't even notice. Like it doesn't even affect the quality of the show at all. 

Larry: Course!! I mean they see you holding the pole and just imagine it's there. Like an optical illusion. 

Britney: I love money. 

Larry: Me too.  

:mcorangu:

:jackk: the accuracy hurts 

i can see it going this way

Larry: The pole costs too much

Britney: what do you mean?

Larry: well we have to get a plan to carry it, plus scheduling, customs, etc

Britney: why customs? Brazil's just like a 16 hour drive northwest

Larry: ...

Britney: yeah, you know, we can just drive there. you know, close to where that cool place is at that my kids love..uuh coney island?

Larry: Britney that's Brooklyn....in New York

Britney: so is that a yes?

There’s a rumour floating in the Twitter that a pop female singer is about to anounce that she’s bringing the tour to South America, including Brazil. Maybe tomorrow.

The source put a “ops” In the twitter and then, said that  “pop diva” would be more apropriated  than “pop singer”.

49 minutes ago, BritneysPimp said:

There’s a rumour floating in the Twitter that a pop female singer is about to anounce that she’s bringing the tour to South America, including Brazil. Maybe tomorrow.

The source put a “ops” In the twitter and then, said that  “pop diva” would be more apropriated  than “pop singer”.

Beyonce is the one who already sign a contract 

Archived