Most WTF POM look - per section

I know I had a thread a while back about the WTF looks in general, but let's divide it per POM section now since I know there are many choices :pieceofwhat:.

These are mine:

POM 1.0

WB section

061.jpg

"Gothic" section

normal_001.jpg

BO section

032.jpg

Neon section

article-2727509-2098D98300000578-717_634x878.jpg

Slave section

090.jpg

Circus section

025.jpg

Jungle section

033.jpg

POM 2.0

WB section

025.jpg

MATM secion

048.jpg

"Gothic" section

normal_033.jpg

Neon section

023.jpg

Slave section

britney-spears-mask-japan.jpg

Circus section

001.jpg

Jungle section

normal_001.jpg

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

also don't get the obsession with underwear... Doesn't anyone tell her from her family that underwear  is not a real costume or proper attire for a concert. it is meant for something intimate. except on a fashion runway or smth

plenty of performers were underwear as costumes and it looks well, Britney's problem is that she mix and matches it. The red look she had at the start of POM 2.0 looked good for example.

• Like 5

god britney your style is so f**king shitty its unbelievable lol. how do you go from being so exciting and having iconic looks to "costumes" someone bought in the lingerie section of kmart? it would seriously be so much easier to point out the few good costumes from the last 5 years tbh. almost every look is "wtf"

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

god britney your style is so f**king shitty its unbelievable lol. how do you go from being so exciting and having iconic looks to "costumes" someone bought in the lingerie section of kmart?

Wasn't her costume from BOMT video bought in Walmart? :tongueney:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, billyjb26 said:

I'm a flop fan and don't know which section this belongs to. I think my mind blocked out the memory of this performance.

19535501_128874274369679_735646477680272

that's the jungle section, you can tell by the dancers. That's probably TTWE

• Like 1