Most WTF POM look - per section

On 7/29/2018 at 7:59 PM, mfanbs said:

i think this was supposed to go for BBMA but she decided to wear the underwear. Just imagine she wears the coat for work ***** this thing for womanizer i love rock and roll and breathe on me then strips to underwear for slave for you and touch of my hand and for toxic add that red thing... iconic

still living for this 

It’s so sad I think after the Onyx Hotel Tour her outfits went downhill. Circus had some cool themes outfits like the police uniform and the introduction outfit. However they started dressing her in those dreadful leotards which are less than flattering. She wore them mostly on the FF tour. Awful

POM was a disaster considering it was her Las Vegas residency - so cheap. But then so was the show in general. What they went on tour with was a disgrace. How they justified that is beyond me. Sad. Her outfits used to be so iconic :britoverit:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

It’s so sad I think after the Onyx Hotel Tour her outfits went downhill. Circus had some cool themes outfits like the police uniform and the introduction outfit. However they started dressing her in those dreadful leotards which are less than flattering. She wore them mostly on the FF tour. Awful

POM was a disaster considering it was her Las Vegas residency - so cheap. But then so was the show in general. What they went on tour with was a disgrace. How they justified that is beyond me. Sad. Her outfits used to be so iconic :britoverit:

the circus leotards were flattering tho. She looked great. They were boring but she looked great

10386923_5.jpg?v=8CDBD2ABB7597B0britney-spears-performing-at-nassau-coli1251401254_britney-spears-6_lg.jpg?w=286article-0-05992F8C000005DC-655_224x627.jbritney-spears-circus-tour6.jpgwenn2550135.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I agree with you but they still had a certain quality to them and didn't look like they could be bought at a local thrift store 5 minutes away from Planet Hollywood for $20 :jj:

not always

XRAY_RTBS112909A_28429.jpg

This one always looked nice in motion imo

• Like 3
  • 2 years later...
On 7/29/2018 at 4:20 PM, mfanbs said:

also don't get the obsession with underwear... Doesn't anyone tell her from her family that underwear  is not a real costume or proper attire for a concert. it is meant for something intimate. except on a fashion runway or smth

well... this aged badly :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Spoiler

i still dont like the underwear she was wearing for 90% of POM