Songs that should be axed.

2K16NEY

Has anyone grown tired of Britney’s biggest hits? I’m so over the idea of a greatest hits show.

What songs do you believe Britney should axe from her show and not use for the next residency? and which songs should she keep? 

She seems to dislike performing her hits so for Britney’s sake, she should really do a tour where she performs her favorite songs from her entire discography.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think some songs deserve better and need some new life put into them. She needs to record new vocals for all the songs so she doesn't look so unprofessional, in my opinion. I wouldn't scrap any song, but imagine how cool it'd be to have Britney's new voice on top of the older tracks like Crazy, Oops, Toxic, etc.. That alone would make the show much more interesting, she'd still be lipping but at least it's not like she's pretending like she sings exactly like in 1998.

3 minutes ago, whoisit said:

amy, boys both are pretty stale performances.

She needs to give Boys a break. If You Seek Amy hasn’t been a good performance since the Circus Tour.

I hope she sings more songs from Glory at her next residency. Also, maybe some more ballads. I’d die if she played the piano and sang a ballad or two live like in the OHT but I’m dreaming sadly :otears:

Anything pre-2007 should be under serious consideration. Except of course for Baby, Oops, Slave, and Toxic. She’s been doing her hits forever. It’s time for her to focus on her newer material, cut out the stale stuff from that and deliver some amazing album cuts! Hits are hits and they’ll always be hits, Mariah taught us that but Britney has some Major Bops that no one outside of the fan base even knows about. And those non-singles are where she really shines. 

Gurl, I’m getting so emotional about this an I’m really high so... DrAmA

:crying1:   :uknowit:   :gerlwat:   :bbmaney:   

:queenflopga:   :wigsnatched:   :zoomzoom:   :ohi:

4 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Gone: Boys, Womanizer, Work *****, Do Somethin', BTI, IUSA, Circus & Make Me

In: Overprotected, Sometimes, Trip To Your Heart, Hold It Against Me, The Answer & And Then We Kiss. 

Form stale to fresh :letitburn:

omfg I WISH! Doubt she’ll ever perform Overprotected and gurl hates Sometimes.

My bussy would explode if she ever performed Trip To Your Heart. Or Heaven On Earth :wow:

3 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Britney hasn't performed the album version of BOMT since 2000 though... :crying3:

We need a new BOMT rendition w updated vocals. (Like BOMT in the Onyx Hotel Tour.)

I’d prefer if Britney did a tour with songs 2007 forward, then a quick medley of her hits at the end of the show. There are so many songs that would be amazing to see come alive on stage

Better

Love Me Down

Heaven On Earth

Kill The Lights

Inside Out

etc,etc enough w the greatest hits :umok:

Her early songs didn't do her justice anymore. I don't want to really see Crazy, Stronger, Boys but I think Baby, Oops and Toxic are a must.

I'd love Do Somethin' with a great choreography, but the way it is, just nah

I'm tired of Work ***** already. And IUSA is boring too. And sadly, Circus also, but I wanna have it

I think mature Britney starts with ITZ and I'd like to hear The Hook Up, The Answer, Showdown, My Prerogative, Someday :crying3:, Heaven on Earth, Perfect Lover, Everybody (!!), Kill the Lights, Mannequin, Blur, Out from Under, Liar, Man on the Moon, Private Show, Invitation

Tbh, she could just condense some of them. I personally think BOM/TOMH could be ONE performance. Only fans knew the songs when I saw her last week.

Maybe a BOMT/Oops/Crazy medley. 

BOM/TOMH 

Alien/MOTM

You get the idea. It'd make more room for different songs to be added, but fans/GP could get their fix of hits/fan faves.

I do think Boy should be scrapped for the next tour at least. Or add it to a medley somewhere lol. Amy is a great song, the performance is just lackluster. I'm sure there can be a balance between what Britney wants, what the fans want, and what the GP want. Something to make everyone happy:brityes:

Archived