Songs that should be axed.

2K16NEY

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Her early songs didn't do her justice anymore. I don't want to really see Crazy, Stronger, Boys but I think Baby, Oops and Toxic are a must.

I'd love Do Somethin' with a great choreography, but the way it is, just nah

I'm tired of Work ***** already. And IUSA is boring too. And sadly, Circus also, but I wanna have it

I think mature Britney starts with ITZ and I'd like to hear The Hook Up, The Answer, Showdown, My Prerogative, Someday :crying3:, Heaven on Earth, Perfect Lover, Everybody (!!), Kill the Lights, Mannequin, Blur, Out from Under, Liar, Man on the Moon, Private Show, Invitation

THE HOOK UP <3 

ITZ was such a masterpiece **** my *** dude :selenerz:

If she’s doing a residency than she has to include mostly hits.  POM is a greatest hits show.  I was actually surprised at all of the Glory tracks used in the touring version but there are more hard core fans at the touring shows and less tourists.  POM in Vegas has to be marketed as a greatest hits show to sell tickets.  

I’d like original renditions of her classic songs over remixes myself.  BOMT and OIDIA especially.

Archived