The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Daddy Spears and Larry :tifftear:

Isn't it odd how EVERYTHING became so much cheaper and tackier the moment the c-ship started :lollistare:

Circus was high budget. After you are right but Larry is the one that has talked numerous times about saving money. 

2 minutes ago, diegofs said:

thats why i say theyre stealing pepsi money

how the hell can the asian concert have a better production without a huge sponsor

even the outfits seemed more expensive 

Is it allowed to pocket money? Like doesn’t it have to go to the show. 

You know there's a whole team behind her. She has a makeup artist and hairstylist (she looked amazing last night till she messed up her hair), a group of seamstresses because even if her outfits look cheap (that's Britney's fault because of her fashion sense) they need to be checked every day to avoid wardrobe malfunctions and she has up to 4 copies of the same outfit. She has 14 backup dancers (that's a lot) a choreographer who tells her where to stand each night because the stages are all different sizes, a live band and a production team (silent partners) in charge of the screens, lightning, lasers, confetti, etc.

Britney's show may not have the biggest production but it's still decent and the venues are small. You can't ask for a huge stage production in a place for 3000 people. Be realistic :frenchy:

10 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

IKR? I'm in UK too and many of my friends were so excited to see her and I told them I wouldn't be. I was never even tempted to go see her because Currentney is awful and the choreos are shameful and the vocals are non existent. But if they choose to waste their money then that's their prerogative :queenflopga: 

Same, I considered for about 30 seconds whether to buy me and my sister tickets to go for her birthday but then realised it would just be too embarrassing :sobbing:

Archived