Jump to content

Britney lyrics that doesn't make any sense


Recommended Posts

For example i just have no idea what is the meaning of this

Cinematic, take it right back
With a bottle of perfume lotion
Where'd you come from talking like that?
Butterfly from the bottom of the ocean
And I can't stop this slow motion motion trip

I'm not fluent in English so maybe that's why i can't connect the dots here? :beynah:

Link to comment
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Man On The Moon's bridge :)

im not native but lyrics totally make sense. i dont see whats wrong with it

Patience, darling, wait for the night
Darkness comes and love comes alive
I've been right here dreaming of you
Waiting for my man on the moon
Moon

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

im not native but lyrics totally make sense. i dont see whats wrong with it

Patience, darling, wait for the night
Darkness comes and love comes alive
I've been right here dreaming of you
Waiting for my man on the moon
Moon

That's the chorus I meant the bridge :wontcry:

Château Marouatte

(...) "Il m'ammene au lieu du chevalier cet hivers"

5 (...)  "Quatre Troué Doux Homme"

I've read so many theories already but none convince me about what she actually says

Link to comment
1 hour ago, IUSAtonight said:

For example i just have no idea what is the meaning of this

Cinematic, take it right back
With a bottle of perfume lotion
Where'd you come from talking like that?
Butterfly from the bottom of the ocean
And I can't stop this slow motion motion trip

I'm not fluent in English so maybe that's why i can't connect the dots here? :beynah:

i think she is just talking about a dream-like experience with a guy and that she is really mesmerized by him :thirsty: 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, IUSAtonight said:

For example i just have no idea what is the meaning of this

Cinematic, take it right back
With a bottle of perfume lotion
Where'd you come from talking like that?
Butterfly from the bottom of the ocean
And I can't stop this slow motion motion trip

I'm not fluent in English so maybe that's why i can't connect the dots here? :beynah:

Illuminati :mhm:

24 minutes ago, The Bling said:

That's the chorus I meant the bridge :wontcry:

Château Marouatte

(...) "Il m'ammene au lieu du chevalier cet hivers"

5 (...)  "Quatre Troué Doux Homme"

I've read so many theories already but none convince me about what she actually says

Illuminati :mhm:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, joe sp said:

I know this place is still a secret
And I don’t think you’ve ever been
It’s kind of hard to find the entrance
You need some juice
But you’ll love it once you get in
This special place is in the basement
You have to work your way around
The place is hot and then it’s pumping
So are you ready to go down?

:thinkney:

I'm still shocked about these lyrics. What were they thinking? It's not even subtle :jackk:

Link to comment
13 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

For example i just have no idea what is the meaning of this

Cinematic, take it right back
With a bottle of perfume lotion
Where'd you come from talking like that?
Butterfly from the bottom of the ocean
And I can't stop this slow motion motion trip

I'm not fluent in English so maybe that's why i can't connect the dots here? :beynah:

It just didn’t work :wontcry:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...