If Britney Was Still Hugely Popular & Relevant....

Imagine if this had happened...

"In August 2016 Britney Spears released her 9th studio album, Glory, which hit #1 across the globe and featured the Top 10 singles Make Me, Love Me Down, Better, Slumber Party & Just Luv Me. The album went on to sell 2 million physical copies and many more if streams added."

Mid-2017 - Britney had already revamped POM once, but high on the success of Glory - she and her team decided to capitalise on this and released a new album called, "Britney Spears: Unleashed."

Britney described the album as, "A few songs I've always loved and always wanted to create music videos for and then some unreleased songs I've always regretted not putting out there. I'm very proud of this album." Unleashed featured songs including Rebellion, Am I Sinner, Sugarfall, Over To You Now, Kiss You All Over, Everyday, Look Who's Talking Now, Ouch, State Of Grace, Touch Of My Hand & Breathe On Me. Reviewers called it, "Her most personal work yet" and "It's Britney through the eras and every one of the songs is a hit." Having already promoted TOMH & BOM since the start of 2017 at POM, Britney filmed music videos for Kiss You All Over, State Of Grace & Sugarfall - releasing a new video each week over 3 weeks. The album hit #1 in 19 countries and went on to outsell The Singles Collection by 10 times. 

:kyliecry:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Imagine if this had happened...

"In August 2016 Britney Spears released her 9th studio album, Glory, which hit #1 across the globe and featured the Top 10 singles Make Me, Love Me Down, Better, Slumber Party & Just Luv Me. The album went on to sell 2 million physical copies and many more if streams added."

Mid-2017 - Britney had already revamped POM once, but high on the success of Glory - she and her team decided to capitalise on this and released a new album called, "Britney Spears: Unleashed."

Britney described the album as, "A few songs I've always loved and always wanted to create music videos for and then some unreleased songs I've always regretted not putting out there. I'm very proud of this album." Unleashed featured songs including Rebellion, Am I Sinner, Sugarfall, Over To You Now, Kiss You All Over, Everyday, Look Who's Talking Now, Ouch, State Of Grace, Touch Of My Hand & Breathe On Me. Reviewers called it, "Her most personal work yet" and "It's Britney through the eras and every one of the songs is a hit." Having already promoted TOMH & BOM since the start of 2017 at POM, Britney filmed music videos for Kiss You All Over, State Of Grace & Sugarfall - releasing a new video each week over 3 weeks. The album hit #1 in 19 countries and went on to outsell The Singles Collection by 10 times. 

:kyliecry:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Just wanted to imagine a happier world for us stans :tifftear:

We've suffered enough :kyliecry:

your just starting another problem by reminding people of the way things could be.threre is no point in doing this.

Also some of you make yourselves suffer

2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

So she released Slumber Party and not Do You Wanna Come Over? :calculating:

3 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

Britney was never as big as Katy or Gaga though, even in her heyday 

You're on crack. Britney Spears was one of the biggest pop phenomena of all time, right there along with The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Elvis, Madonna and as such, both for her Prime Yers and 2007/2008. Gaga prime lasted 2-3 years and nowadays her songs are not hits anymore, and even though she's an extraordinary talent, she is almost a has-been by now. And Katy? Regular pop artist, nothing uncommon or different about her, perhaps only a noticeable lack of vocal talent :angietea:

Archived