Do we have a toxic relationship with Britney and her team?

joe sp

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Who's gonna be the one to divorce first? :ponderney: 

No one.

We're like some old couples, we basically "hate each other" on a daily basis, but we'll stick together until the end cuz we're still deeply in love with each other :tbh: 

4 hours ago, ydmc said:

No one.

We're like some old couples, we basically "hate each other" on a daily basis, but we'll stick together until the end cuz we're still deeply in love with each other :tbh: 

they're in love with our money. 

take the props from vegas to the world tour u team b and we'll se ...if we're not divorcing , and i being really easy. 

Just because we don’t get everything we want doesn’t mean there’s a “toxic” relationship lol. 

Anythig regarding Britney’s career still has to be within the means of what a) she’s willing to do and b) what they have a budget for. 

Not everything fans wish for is realistic. it’s not like her team literally sits around all day thinking of ways to disappoint fans lol, not everything has to be a conspiracy haha.

1 hour ago, fabr_argent said:

they're in love with our money. 

take the props from vegas to the world tour u team b and we'll se ...if we're not divorcing , and i being really easy. 

No one forces u to buy anything :yaknow: 

I haven't spent any money besides for Glory, MM and SP and the tour ticket, which was 70-80 euros or something, so I don't agree with that.

it should be "high effort, high profit" but us, being the delusional idiotic gays that we are, have created the perfect situation for them which is "low effort, high profit".. why would they change their work ethic if they can still get huge profit for minimum effort.. we need to boycott them by not buying tickets, pirating her music (Glory was good though) and most importantly NOT BUYING HER SH*TTY NEW PERFUMES OF THE WEEK THAT MOST OF YOU DON'T EVEN USE.. :sofedup: 

Surprised britney has any fans left after the last two eras.  Her fans didnt deserve that mess.   Her team ruins everything.  I'll give it one more album.... if the era is sloppy and near what we had to deal with from the previous 2 albums, I'm done.  Plenty of artists to stan  who are out there that actually care about their career 

Just now, ZAM9315 said:

Surprised britney has any fans left after the last two eras.  Her fans didnt deserve that mess.   Her team ruins everything.  I'll give it one more album.... if the era is sloppy and near what we had to deal with from the previous 2 albums, I'm done.  Plenty of artists to stan  who are out there that actually care about their career 

Im stanning BTS now but i feel like i will always care about Britney as a person, not as an artist anymore

Archived