PREVIEW of OLD tapes

yves

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, carlogiovanni said:

It sounds great, but I honestly believe her baby-voice persona made her stand out and helped achieve that level of success :pleaseshhh:

NO reason she can't ditch it now tho. Recent songs like Private Show were ruined with her strained vocals.

I love her baby voice and it's the reason I love her and it definitely made her the star she is but it's so sad seeing her getting slandered because of the Xtina comparison when 10-year-old Brit sang better than her and her actual voice sounds so angelical. The more Broadwayney is out, the better. 

Seeing "she may not have the best voice" as if she has a John Doe voice , ugh, Britney made magic with her voice, singing isn't about belting. 

26 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

why do you think it wasn't live?

Later on in the performance her voice has a kinda strange moment immediately before she started talking to the crowd saying “okay guys I know you know the words to this!” The way her words just slam together is too weird to me. I hope she was singing live though.

I’m not saying that she wasn’t singing some or most of it live, but I think parts of it could be pre-recorded. Anyway it’s obviously her voice in whatever capacity, and I love it. I want to hear more of her real voice.

Anyone else heat what I hear?  

37 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Later on in the performance her voice has a kinda strange moment immediately before she started talking to the crowd saying “okay guys I know you know the words to this!” The way her words just slam together is too weird to me. I hope she was singing live though.

I’m not saying that she wasn’t singing some or most of it live, but I think parts of it could be pre-recorded. Anyway it’s obviously her voice in whatever capacity, and I love it. I want to hear more of her real voice.

Anyone else heat what I hear?  

I know the section, but I honestly think it was just her cutting herself off. The rest of it seemed too...different....to be prerecorded, compared to the rest of POM. She seemed so into it and most of her POM lipsyncs have been very much like she knows we know its not live? if that makes sense.

Archived