PREVIEW of OLD tapes

yves

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I don't care what people say.Her dancing or stage presence didn't make me a fan or a stan.Her voice did! I'm not even sure if it's real but it's my truth.She's my favorite singer.

over the years I have realized my reasons for stanning:

1. Her voice

2. Her music

3. Her face

4. Her music videos

5. Her dancing

Like I don't care that much about the dancing tbh

15 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I don't care what people say.Her dancing or stage presence didn't make me a fan or a stan.Her voice did! I'm not even sure if it's real but it's my truth.She's my favorite singer.

She might not have the strongest voice, but her tone makes up for that. Her voice is just pleasant to listen to.

Just now, Complication said:

She might not have the strongest voice, but her tone makes up for that. Her voice is just pleasant to listen to.

Her voice is so weirdly multi-layered

Like it's deep, breathy, sweet, ****, soulful, nasal, throaty, warm all at the same time

:wendycry:

definitely a God's gift

:wendycry:

Omg her voice WHAT :omgreallyney: and she was only 15!!! I definitely feel like even though we say she's really only known for her dancing and performing, there's something unique about her voice that's kept her going for so long. It just... sounds amazing to listen to, to put it simply? Of course, she's not a super strong vocalist, but her voice is very like, nuanced and **** and mature and childlike all at the same time.

Also, i have a hard time believing this is the same person who sang 3 and Private Show (especially after 20 years of aging... lol)

I love her voice :tysm:Everybody loves her voice :kyliecry:

I remember when she first started in 1998, critics compared her vocals to Mariah Carey, and the dancing to Janet Jackson ! She really needs to SING, I mean to REALLY SING. That would be the best way to celebrate her 20 years in the industry : show to everyone her singing talent !

2 hours ago, armrunner1998 said:

Omg her voice WHAT :omgreallyney: and she was only 15!!! I definitely feel like even though we say she's really only known for her dancing and performing, there's something unique about her voice that's kept her going for so long. It just... sounds amazing to listen to, to put it simply? Of course, she's not a super strong vocalist, but her voice is very like, nuanced and **** and mature and childlike all at the same time.

Also, i have a hard time believing this is the same person who sang 3 and Private Show (especially after 20 years of aging... lol)

versatile queen

:tysm:

when will Beyonce?

Would be amazing if they leaked, I mean, there is a full album of songs...

- Let me take you there - rough mix

- Let me take you there - demo

- Baby one more time - demo

- Soda pop - demo

- From the bottom of my broken heart - demo

- You got it all - Full Force demo (the released one was produced by Eric Foster White)

- You got it all - rough mix

- Wishing on a falling star

- Thinking about you - demo

- Nothing less than real - demo

- Nothing less than real - rough mix

- Love the hurt away - demo

- Love the hurt away - rough mix

- I have nothing - demo

And the VHS auction includes 1999 tour footage and BOMT rough video edits.

Is this what Britney recorded and was given away and reworked?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=votabgwsmeo
4 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

over the years I have realized my reasons for stanning:

1. Her voice

2. Her music

3. Her face

4. Her music videos

5. Her dancing

Like I don't care that much about the dancing tbh

i think most fans during her prime felt the same way, the dancing was more of a plus because she had her charisma and energy 

22 minutes ago, Goku said:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SLAY MY BUSSYY QUEENNN

1pxnjt.jpg

GIVE ME I HAVE NOTHING IN HQ OMFG I KNEW SHE SLAYED THAT TAPE

KWEEN WE NEED THIS VOICE TO COME BACK

paola.gif

THE BABY VOICE COULD NEVER KEEP IT THAT MESS WITH AUTOTUNE THIS IS THE REAL BRITNEY

giphy.gif

:anxiety:

tenor.gif?itemid=5740757

Archived