Why Glory actually didn't "Flop"!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Trust me, even i did not know a country like that existed :orangu_orangutan_ape:

5 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

But I agree though. I wanted LMD to be the third single back in the day and I stand by that :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

It was going to be...until Bafloparmy voted for Plumber Party as a single and were shocked when it flopped :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Trust me, even i did not know a country like that existed :orangu_orangutan_ape:

But Warsaw is a city :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Or am I stupid? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It was going to be...until Bafloparmy voted for Plumber Party as a single and were shocked when it flopped :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Dumbasses tbh :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Spoiler

I'm going to pretend I didn't vote for SP to be the second single :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

3 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

But Warsaw is a city :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Or am I stupid?

Nvm, it is actually the capital of Poland :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

3 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

But Warsaw is a city :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Or am I stupid? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Dumbasses tbh :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

We been knew its time for some Electric Chair treatment for those flop folks who voted for Flopper Party :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

4 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

Hide contents

I'm going to pretend I didn't vote for SP to be the second single :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Spoiler

Electric Chair time  :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving::byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Nvm, it is actually the capital of Poland :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

We been knew its time for some Electric Chair treatment for those flop folks who voted for Flopper Party :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Hide contents

Electric Chair time  :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving::byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I repent of my sins :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Spoiler

Bold of me to assume that there was gonna be an era after SP :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

Archived