How is Britney's summer tour doing?

warioaddams

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Most of the US is sold out, Europe there used to be more sold out dated but they added more seats or something. An example is the O2 dates - they were both sold out and now they are not  

That’s what I was saying when ppl said every show was sold out in minutes. A few seats sold out and they want to create hype. 

Made fans want to buy tickets overpriced when they could just wait for more 

21 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That’s what I was saying when ppl said every show was sold out in minutes. A few seats sold out and they want to create hype. 

Yeh, your most likely right :yasqueen:I fell victim to that...

Britney is busy "working flat out" rehearsing for the tour. New choreo, new outfits and she's been doing lots of vocal training too. Larry - her manager - told me this, "Britney hasn't done serious touring since 2011 so she really wants to make a splash with the Piece Of Me Tour. She's in better shape than ever and her performance skills are at their peak." 

:gloria: 

Just now, sibode said:

Ok Guys but she did not even promoted that for GP... Not saying that there'll surely be any sort of promo, but still...
Almost sold out without promo... 

Yeh, I am not saying it wasn't popular. It was massively popular!

I know a lot of non-fans (not like us) who are going to the concerts here in the UK

Just now, sibode said:

Ok Guys but she did not even promoted that for GP... Not saying that there'll surely be any sort of promo, but still...
Almost sold out without promo... 

The problem with it was ppl want so bad to say she was slaying but tickets weren’t sold out and made lots of fans upset and spend way more than they should have. Ppl were rude then. 

It doesn’t take away from she may sell out. None of us know numbers yet. 

One thing I don't understand tho. When you go to the resellers and they have hundreds of tickets which means that a lot of the spaces would be empty if they don't get sold out. I doubt they are reseller because people can't go it's all because people bought them just to receive more money so I really wonder what will actually happen with those seats. 

3 hours ago, timito said:

One thing I don't understand tho. When you go to the resellers and they have hundreds of tickets which means that a lot of the spaces would be empty if they don't get sold out. I doubt they are reseller because people can't go it's all because people bought them just to receive more money so I really wonder what will actually happen with those seats. 

They will drop the price the day of or days before. If not they lose money on them and the seats are empty. 

Which is why at sold out shows you will see empty seats. 

I wouldn't be surprised if her Blackpool performance gets cancelled, or ends up on groupon like the 2011 FF tour in the UK ended up doing. I saw her in Newcastle in 2011 and she showed up 5 minutes before the performance.

To this years tour, Blackpool is one of the poorest cities in Europe not to mention even the UK, £70 is far too much money for one ticket. This city is mainly on welfare and £70 is like 1 months money to them.

My friend got us tickets to Blackpool because the hotels and the bars are cheap, but ever since booking it i am getting ads on my facebook about being a 'Britney ambassador' and selling tickets to my friends to Briney in Blackpool for free merchandise. They must be so desperate. 

I don't blame her, I don't think she even knows, she just gets told where she's going and how long she'll be on for. That's it, she doesn't care.

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

They will drop the price the day of or days before. If not they lose money on them and the seats are empty. 

Which is why at sold out shows you will see empty seats. 

makes me sad when i think about how many people have lost on getting good tickets because of stupid resellers like that. I am forced to try and pay 80 pounds more on the 230 i have already payed just to get better seats with 5 rolls forward. 

7 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

yeap, I said it too and the german fan came on to me like a beast for saying her show in Germany is far from sold-out :tiffcackle:

If she doesn't promote a bit or a few interviews prior to July then these will be all the tickets sold... I doubt GP knows she´s on tour  at this point :pleaseshhh:

Archived