Should Britney work with will.i.am again for B10?

DignifiedLove

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather see other producers but I wouldn't be mad. He did some awesome songs with Britney like Scream & Shout and Work *****. We all know the story about Britney Jean, that her team rushed it to be out for Vegas to use it to promote Piece Of Me. So people need to stop blaming will for that. It's been 7 years we all know what happened.

5 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

William is trash, and  unable to create proper success for himself without Fergie imo.

Britney should work with whoever is behind The Weeknd. A duet with him will be appreciated from here too. Heartless 2.0 preferably or something like that black and white drake GIF by illustrography.

Britney on a "Call Out My Name"-type song would slay so effing hard OMG

1 hour ago, popprison said:

Big fat bass + scream & shout tho>>

Did he also do Til it's Gone?

He didn't produce S&S, though. See my previous posts. I'm pretty sure TIG is also by some European producer... Yup, just checked Wikipedia.

Giorgio Tuinfort is a dutch producer and he actually not only produced "Til It's Gone", but also "Body Ache", "Now That I Found You", and "It Should Be Easy".

Archived