New Britney Leak Coming Soon?

IconicShow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Where are the vocals from?

Just the stems from the original song. They've been artificially pitch shifted. I did this within a matter of hours, but if a higher quality instrumental comes out, I'll put out a more polished version.

41 minutes ago, Trace said:

Just the stems from the original song. They've been artificially pitch shifted. I did this within a matter of hours, but if a higher quality instrumental comes out, I'll put out a more polished version.

POM is shaking :tear:

9 hours ago, Trace said:

It's amazing! I pitched down your version to the original song tone and it sounds even better <3

Guest Diamond Horse
On 2018-3-15 at 12:37 PM, Dark.Knight said:

i think they mean that "Baby, Heart Is Never Soul" does not make sense even if it's written differently, it's not a full sentence or even a phrase

On 2018-3-15 at 12:44 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Am I the only person who thinks a title like that makes sense?

Its like saying 'baby, I know you mean well, but you don't feel it.'' Your heart is in the right place but you don't want to be doing it, they're not the same.

I thought the same thing.

Plus, making sense has never been the core. :hype: 

20 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

POM is shaking :tear:

I wish Britney's tour producers would put more effort into their pitch shifting... If they're gonna do it, it should be done well. This didn't even take me that long.

This, however, is a LOT of pitch shifting and took forever:

• 2 years later...

Archived