Which one of u did this :O

King Kylie

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, David Rose said:

this is really sad. guy is clearly unwell.

How is it sad exactly? He's obviously enjoying himself. He feels confident enough to post a video like this.

Just because he has a mental illness doesn't make it some kind of tragedy. People with severe mental illnesses tend to end up in institutions, jail, or on the streets. At least he's healthy, safe, and having a good time.

9 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

How is it sad exactly? He's obviously enjoying himself. He feels confident enough to post a video like this.

Just because he has a mental illness doesn't make it some kind of tragedy. People with severe mental illnesses tend to end up in institutions, jail, or on the streets. At least he's healthy, safe, and having a good time.

you have a point, though i'm not sure if this is a case of mental illness or **** abuse, or both. i just think the internet and especially YT can be pretty cruel so he's potentially subjecting himself to some unwarranted hate.

Archived