RUMOUR: B10 in Editing Stage! HUGE PROMO SCHEDULE!

Bxnes

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

doesnt she have a studio at her house? could be where shes been recording as well. who the hell knows lol. shes actually been very good over the past few years at being secretive and not followed around.

I highly doubt she has a studio in her home since producers/writers do not work as "shipping people" :imok:

They work in one organized place with the artist, they don't go to your home to record :pleaseshhh:

On the off chance that this is true, I'm glad about the promo, but I'm not too keen about another Julia Michaels written song. She's a good writer, but I just want Britney to explore more.  I think Britney should write more of her own songs as well. Besides Julia and Justin Tranter wrote like half of Glory, and some of their songs, in my opinion, were kinda generic :yesokay:

They won't waste a thing like "Britney's tenth studio album"  and BOMT's twentieth aniversary and drop some random album a year prior to those events. They'll wait till 2019 to release a proper studio album and announce her new Vegas residency. This year I expect some buzz singles and maaaayyybe an EP with 2 new songs and a bunch of new remixes. They're focused on the tour now. They don't need to release new music so fast 

I hope this is true, but not too sure either. Speaking of no snaps by papzzz of her heading or leaving the studio doesn't mean anything these days. I think Britney can escape paparazzi these days and she's not that interesting to them anymore and she used to be.... now they all chasing kardashians and stuff... Altho media has changed a lot. celebs has more air to breath if they want to.

Archived