Her singing voice during FF and BJ?

brinty.spreas

Anyone notice a big difference in her singing voice during Femme Fatale and Britney Jean albums? Especially BJ era! I don’t know if it’s because Will.I.Am overproduced/changed her voice but it doesn’t sound like “Britney” voice? Thank god it came back for Glory.

You can hear it very noticeable on the S&M remix track I think. 

Thoughts? :ineedthetruth:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney DID sing on BJ, however, for unknown reasons, the background vocals by Myah were pushed too much up front. The stems of Alien do show Britney did sing the song but as I said, they (and I guess "they" equals Flop.I.Am...) pushed Myah's vocals up front. 

People joke about BJ and I do too but after all Britney did sing on it, Passenger is the only song I have my doubts with...I want those stems just so I can hear Britney's voice and Britney's voice alone because when the song leaked, I thought it was fake because it didn't sound like Britney at all and a few weeks later BJ got released with...PASSENGER.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Passenger -whoever sung it- but I'm curious of hearing a main version with her vocals only (if there are any lmao:tiffcackle:)

1 hour ago, ralphynno said:

Britney Jean is my favorite album and Passenger is probably my favorite track. I'm really afraid someday they will just admit Britney never sung it, and I'll discover i'm a Myah Marie fan instead :meltdown:

Bruh, and you were dragging Kesha last week?:imok::wtfdidusay:

Sorry, I can't let you live this one down :sobbing::eheeek:

7 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Britney DID sing on BJ, however, for unknown reasons, the background vocals by Myah were pushed too much up front. The stems of Alien do show Britney did sing the song but as I said, they (and I guess "they" equals Flop.I.Am...) pushed Myah's vocals up front. 

People joke about BJ and I do too but after all Britney did sing on it, Passenger is the only song I have my doubts with...I want those stems just so I can hear Britney's voice and Britney's voice alone because when the song leaked, I thought it was fake because it didn't sound like Britney at all and a few weeks later BJ got released with...PASSENGER.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Passenger -whoever sung it- but I'm curious of hearing a main version with her vocals only (if there are any lmao:tiffcackle:)

Girl literally sang parts of lead vocals instead of Britney in all songs except Perfume and Don’t Cry. It’s not “background vocals pushed up front” (like it happens in FF and a few other songs) since there’s no Britney vocal at all in lots of parts.

We don’t know how much Britney actually recorded for the album (and got the vocals replaced later) and how much she DIDN’T record and let Myah sing. But it’s a mess anyway right? :imok:

11 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This leaked, so, she sang it here: 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JYwPgcIWuV8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know how to embed the video :tiffcackle: 

Archived