Fifth armony removed any mention of the group n her social media ...APPLE PIE RUMOR FINALLY IS OVER ?

Paulino999

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbh I'm impressed they lasted that long. They lasted more than what they should.

They tried so hard to be the next Spice Girls or something, we were all waiting for their split since the moment they started, I mean, if they originally auditioned for X Factor as solo acts, it was a matter of time before they were going to pursue their solo careers. Camila just happened to be the first one, but if it wasn't her it was gonna be one of the others.

Britney was right with all of her faces during X Factor lol 

btw I'm still waiting for Carly Rose Sonenclar to make it into the music scene, but I think it's kinda too late now. :kyliecry:

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh I'm impressed they lasted that long. They lasted more than what they should.

They tried so hard to be the next Spice Girls or something, we were all waiting for their split since the moment they started, I mean, if they originally auditioned for X Factor as solo acts, it was a matter of time before they were going to pursue their solo careers. Camila just happened to be the first one, but if it wasn't her it was gonna be one of the others.

Britney was right with all of her faces during X Factor lol 

btw I'm still waiting for Carly Rose Sonenclar to make it into the music scene, but I think it's kinda too late now. :kyliecry:

IKR? The fact that no one takes her seriously yet she was always on point and had good instincts. Her team really doesn’t deserve her, all the things she said to them during the show wound up true and they only got this far due to gimmicks and lots of label support. Then a huge slap in the face when they joined the same management company as hers. 

Also I don’t think Carly will get far now since she spilled tea about X factor. 

Archived