....Is Their Britney Jean

vdez83

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Joanne though, didn’t think it was a bad album. Did it flop though?

Encore is the Britney Jean of Eminem’s discography because he was on ***** during the recording, and people argued the material wasn’t up to the standards of his previous albums. But I don’t think that album’s as bad as it’s made out to be, it does have some pretty low moments but really good songs on it too. I think Relapse and Infinite are worse. The album itself didn’t do bad though, although probably did not sell as much as the TSSLP/TMMLP/TES. 

Katy Perry - Witness

Miley Cyrus - Younger Now

18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I still can't believe her debut week on UK ,:tiffcackle: selling just 17 copies , not 17k just seventeen :mattafact:

Really? I’m screaming :orangu: 

AKA only charted in the top 100 though which was quite bad. I also thought Brave might have been another BJ for JLo that album flopped too.

18 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Only human by Cheryl cole

me I am Mariah by Mariah carey

I think you could consider Glitter as well because that also flopped, Mariah was having bad press at the time and the album got mixed reviews. 

I’m not sure about Only Human. The album didn’t chart/sell as well as Cheryl’s previous 3 but it still produced two number 1 singles. Although what was criminal was the fact that Only Human (the song) flopped! It’s one of Cheryl’s best singles and deserved better. I do think the album wasn’t as good as A Million Lights though.

Archived