....Is Their Britney Jean

vdez83

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sugarfallxofme said:

ariana grande’s sweetener could be considered her britney jean tbh. i love sweetener so much but fans in general didn’t like the album A LOT, specially pharrell’s produced tracks :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

I wish the album sounded more like the 3 singles released (which were easily the best songs on it). Thank U Next was a much better album.

4 hours ago, Isla said:

I wish the album sounded more like the 3 singles released (which were easily the best songs on it). Thank U Next was a much better album.

agree to disagree, thank u next was really forgettable imo, even tho sweetener wasn’t a fan favorite i really loved the experimental sound, but yet, the singles were the best songs on it

even tho as a fan base we may dislike britney jean for our reasons, if we are being realistic it’s not THAT bad of an album, it has a lot of bops and cute songs, if only myah would have done her job (backing vocals) being britney the lead as she should, and maybe not promote it as a personal album i’m sure we would have a very different opinion on it. 

11 hours ago, sugarfallxofme said:

agree to disagree, thank u next was really forgettable imo, even tho sweetener wasn’t a fan favorite i really loved the experimental sound, but yet, the singles were the best songs on it

I thought Thank U Next was sonically a more cohesive effort and I wasn't even sure if I was ready for another Ariana album so soon after Sweetener but I genuinely prefer it.

Sweetener was interesting, but it was hit and miss in some areas.

9 hours ago, BlackoutInTheCircus said:

No it didn't flop but like there's a few songs on there that give me Britney Jean vibes production wise, Birthday and B.E.A.T come to mind :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: but it then also has some major bops so I love the album as a whole :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Yeah I see what you mean. It's a bit generic but there's loads of bops and the performances during this era were really good too. 

2 hours ago, Isla said:

I thought Thank U Next was sonically a more cohesive effort and I wasn't even sure if I was ready for another Ariana album so soon after Sweetener but I genuinely prefer it.

Sweetener was interesting, but it was hit and miss in some areas.

yea i see what u mean, i hope ariana does something different for her next era bc i don’t think i want another tun sincerely 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived