DWAD versus ONYX: dance battle

troubleguy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me DWAD is her best tour to date. It had everything. Amazing production, the costumes were on point, she had fire and passion stage, and the water during the BOMT performance? HELLO!!!! Iconic

tumblr_lmae4sddPl1qaa163o1_500.gif

Her passion and fire on stage was on a whole other level. Like Michael Jackson/Madonna had a baby level. She wasn’t giving 100%. She was giving 150% on stage every night. You can look at rare videos of this tour on YouTube right now, and you won’t find a single one where she isn’t giving her all. 

giphy.gif

Britney_Spears_Dream_Within_a_Dream_Tour

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

0d0e684db9737e2264f26eb6f5d1f2c5.gif

Your faves could never

I've always preferred DWAD but I definitely think Onyx wins on several of those rounds.

I think it's like what people said in the comments, that DWAD was executed more cleanly most of the time and personally that appeals to me more. I think she still had that in the ITZ era, but that era was also the start of her choreography/execution being more free and interpretive as opposed to the clean, perfect, and controlled manner of dancing that she did during the BOMT through Britney eras

Is it possible that I acknowledge thr fact the DWAD is better at some aspects but I still prefer the Onyx Hotel Tour? :idkney:

-Outfits on point. That black dominatrix catsuit Omg, one of her best customs 

-Choreography - not as sharp as the DWAD but still outstanding. 

-Attitude in its 500% :bsass:

-The theme. Her sexiest tour so far. That was definitely her Erotica album / era. 

-Fierceness in its 1000% 

There isn't a single performance from this tour I skip everytime I watch it.  

Well I'm shocked. Never realised that for both tours boys and overprotected had the same choreography. So why are people complaining for POM and that she doesn't change anything when she has done that for two tours in a roll. I guess the only thing I understand is the fact that back then the choreos were better. 

10 hours ago, timito said:

Well I'm shocked. Never realised that for both tours boys and overprotected had the same choreography. So why are people complaining for POM and that she doesn't change anything when she has done that for two tours in a roll. I guess the only thing I understand is the fact that back then the choreos were better. 

thats the point. currentney changes choreos to make them even worse. and the ones she keeps were horrible to begin with. she shouldve stuck to her original choreos like other artists do. janet jackson for example still uses the old original choreos, but they slay so its nice to see them over and over again. 

no one wants to see knee taps, fart cover ups and breast explosions more than once :imok:

5 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Is it possible that I acknowledge thr fact the DWAD is better at some aspects but I still prefer the Onyx Hotel Tour? :idkney:

-Outfits on point. That black dominatrix catsuit Omg, one of her best customs 

-Choreography - not as sharp as the DWAD but still outstanding. 

-Attitude in its 500% :bsass:

-The theme. Her sexiest tour so far. That was definitely her Erotica album / era. 

-Fierceness in its 1000% 

There isn't a single performance from this tour I skip everytime I watch it.  

I didn't know how to explain how I felt but you did :bcutelaugh:

to me Onyx had better costumes.. i mean they dont look old fashioned like dwad that the outfits were very flattering but still not as high fashionable as Onyx :thetea:

Also, performance wise both tours share something unique.. i cant pick 

dwad seems more of a spectacle but Britney is still the center of attention

onyx feels a bit more intimate and i like the concept better 

Archived