Britney Works Better Under Pressure Theory...???

Million Billion

CASE #1- Remember when an idiot back in 2015 screamed at her "Fat *****" on her show during the POM 1.0, if you don't remember, here it is:

...then, in less than a year we got this, the redemption of Fitney:

pom5.gif 

CASE #2 - Remember when she was asked about her (evident and obvious) playback in that Israeli Radio show? Well, after that we got this:

and now this Elvis Presley brief cover tease 

Don't get me wrong but it seems like she needs to be exposed or highly criticized in order to show some interest in her artistry. :ineedthetruth:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's about working well under pressure...If anything, it's the opposite for her. She experiences a lot of anxiety and buckles under the pressure.

It seems like it's more along the lines of her being competitive. She enjoys being the best at what she does, and will up her game if she's able to do it on her own terms.

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

2007 would prove otherwise.

Actually it is the other way around. In 2007 she was dragged for being out of shape, partying every night and showing her most rebel side then she totally changed her image by the Circus era with a more soft pop album, getting in shape again and proving everyone she was in a better place.  

43 minutes ago, ky_kisken said:

If it is right, she will be primeney again after reading all comments on this forum 

:mcry:

But she doesn't read Exhale :idkney:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Actually it is the other way around. In 2007 she was dragged for being out of shape, partying every night and showing her most rebel side then she totally changed her image by the Circus era with a more soft pop album, getting in shape again and proving everyone she was in a better place.  

But she doesn't read Exhale :idkney:

That’s because she was under conservatorship and she only did it because having her kids was her main motivation, nothing to do with wanting to prove anything. Larry was the one that talked her into making a “comeback” as he knew it would be too good of an opportunity to pass up to promote her as a Phoenix rising from the ashes kind of thing. Britney went along because she knew that’s better than being cooped up at home like a prisoner. 

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

That’s because she was under conservatorship and she only did it because having her kids was her main motivation, nothing to do with wanting to prove anything. Larry was the one that talked her into making a “comeback” as he knew it would be too good of an opportunity to pass up to promote her as a Phoenix rising from the ashes kind of thing. Britney went along because she knew that’s better than being cooped up at home like a prisoner. 

You're right. I believe Britney thought she's receive legal custody of the boys back if she did the Circus tour to "prove herself" that she was capable of not needing a conservatorship. What a horrible surprise that must have been in 2010 to find out that Jamie would retain that power. :imok:

Did you know Britney was back on Larry's roster of Reigndeer clients before the ink had even dried on the conservatorship papers?

I wish I'd screen capped that in February 2008 when I saw it.

Larry makes 20% of every cent Britney makes. Now he's sharing a cut of that with Jamie. :nopingout: There's lots of incentive for the two of them to make sure she stays interested and focused on her career, no matter how much she'd like to abandon it.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

You're right. I believe Britney thought she's receive legal custody of the boys back if she did the Circus tour to "prove herself" that she was capable of not needing a conservatorship. What a horrible surprise that must have been in 2010 to find out that Jamie would retain that power. :imok:

Did you know Britney was back on Larry's roster of Reigndeer clients before the ink had even dried on the conservatorship papers?

I wish I'd screen capped that in February 2008 when I saw it.

Larry makes 20% of every cent Britney makes. Now he's sharing a cut of that with Jamie. :nopingout: There's lots of incentive for the two of them to make sure she stays interested and focused on her career, no matter how much she'd like to abandon it.

That’s definitely what happened in 2010 which caused that hidden meltdown. She was definitely on the verge of a relapse and they shut her up and stuffed her in the house. Fast forward to B7 and we have Femme Fatale’s medicated and sad Britney.

5 minutes ago, cheri said:

have u ever looked back on candids from that time? some weird **** happened in april - june. she was seen with this dark purple **** on her arm: http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=168411&fullsize=1 and then she went to her doctors & lawyers office a few times in may (by herself, which is funny bc jason was always breathing down her neck) and then in that same month, they separated their business lives from their personal lives & jason no longer represented her. he disappeared for over a month in candids (and she was being photographed nearly every day) then came back and he started working for her again in january 2011.

That looks like a bruise, do you think he beat her? There were rumors of that, not to mention the Disneyland meltdown where she supposedly hacked a lot of hair off after they got into an argument before they checked into the hotel (and we did see her in later candids with disheveled hair) and the candids of them in the car with her crying her eyes out.

54 minutes ago, cheri said:

i dont know, i hope not. i could be looking into things too much but if u check the candids from march 2010, she wore a long sleeved shirt the next time she was photographed after that bruised arm pic was captured.

i dont see why jason alexander would choose 2010 as a time to lie? i know WHY he'd lie obviously, but why so long? i mean he had since 04 to exploit in a major way, with much juicer stories he could've come up with if you think of the **** that popped up through 06-08. her team also claimed they would be taking legal action against him due to his allegations about trawick, what happened to that? since then he's been charged with domestic violence himself last year, im not sure if that was true or not because i never read into it, but who knows...maybe. just cause he got charged 6 yrs later doesnt mean he was lying back then. wasnt there a gif of trawick yanking britney away from fans because she wanted to stay and sign autographs? again doesnt prove anything but it seemed aggressive.

and if the domestic violence rumors are true, makes me wonder why her team kept him around and subsequently made him co conservator?

yeah, disneyland...not sure, her real hair looked pretty short prior to september 2010. august: http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=170595&fullsize=1

unless she just hacked at it more and made it look shittier?

I think that because she knew him for so long, both her team and Jamie weren’t too keen on just letting him go and hiring someone new or taking that responsibility on themselves. They already had their hands full with Femme Fatale. It sounds absolutely shitty and irresponsible of them but I’m guessing that was the only thing. Maybe they only got into a physical altercation once and from then on it was just verbal confrontations.

11 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I think that because she knew him for so long, both her team and Jamie weren’t too keen on just letting him go and hiring someone new or taking that responsibility on themselves. They already had their hands full with Femme Fatale. It sounds absolutely shitty and irresponsible of them but I’m guessing that was the only thing. Maybe they only got into a physical altercation once and from then on it was just verbal confrontations.

She had a second meltdown? 

Coult i be that she attempted something similar to suicide or something?

what happened in 2010 I’ve seen many posts about it, but not What happened 

1 hour ago, cheri said:

thats not unusual. music managers for major artists typically make 15-20% commission.

No, it's not unusual.

But compare the relationship between Britney/Larry with someone like Justin Bieber/Scooter Braun. 

Justin seems to be given a lot more breathing room and freedom to slow things down when the pressure starts to get to him. But maybe it's just more public, whereas Britney's Team likes to keep silent, even when fans are questioning what is going on?

8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

No, it's not unusual.

But compare the relationship between Britney/Larry with someone like Justin Bieber/Scooter Braun. 

Justin seems to be given a lot more breathing room and freedom to slow things down when the pressure starts to get to him. But maybe it's just more public, whereas Britney's Team likes to keep silent, even when fans are questioning what is going on?

Justin’s a man. He has the privilege to be forgiven rather quickly for actions women would be crucified in the media for. Remember how long it took for the “bald and crazy *****” stigma to leave Britney’s range? Justin’s antics quickly dissipated in less than a year and he didn’t even have to market his next album as a comeback or a rebrand they way Britney did with Circus, Madonna with Bedtime Stories, Christina with Beautiful, etc. We can even go back in time to Janet’s SuperBowl show and see how the media blacklisted Damita Jo while JT remained unaffected.

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Justin’s a man. He has the privilege to be forgiven rather quickly for actions women would be crucified in the media for. Remember how long it took for the “bald and crazy *****” stigma to leave Britney’s range? Justin’s antics quickly dissipated in less than a year and he didn’t even have to market his next album as a comeback or a rebrand they way Britney did with Circus, Madonna with Bedtime Stories, Christina with Beautiful, etc. We can even go back in time to Janet’s SuperBowl show and see how the media blacklisted Damita Jo while JT remained unaffected.

I guess. It just bothers me how insistent her Team are on keeping up the facade instead of just being honest.

When Justin wants to end his tour early, Justin gets to end his tour early. 

When Britney's having problems it appears as if they just up her medication and she keeps on going. And that's when we get tours like Femme Fatale.

Maybe it's not fair to compare the two without knowing more about what goes on behind the scenes, but it definitely looks like two different approaches to the same sort of problem.

Archived