Does anyone have VIP Private Show or Sunset Fantasy?

BOBIBCFBG

6 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Thanks for the advice! I'm totally in for gender bending fragrances! I thought those two would also give me a nice constrast to sample Britney's line, and was hoping MF wasn't the sweetest of them all (like the original Fantasy, maybe?). All of this of course just by reading reviews and stuff. I've never actually smelled them, not one. :blaughing:

Btw, I've also read that Private Show smells good on us guys, because it isn't that fruity/floral and it's more about the coffee and the creaminess. What do you think? 

Midnight Fantasy and Private Show are both very sweet. PS smells like it should be a Fantasy flanker - it's basically the Fantasy fragrance with notes of caramel, coffee and whipped cream so it's still very dessert-sweet and pretty girly. When I wore it for the first time my bf came over and asked if I was baking a pie lol. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/12/2017 at 1:33 AM, BOBIBCFBG said:

Yeah, her eau de toilette fragrances (Island Fantasy, Maui Fantasy and Fantasy In Bloom) are not as strong, naturally. I don't have Fantasy Anniversary Edition bc it's the same fragrance. They did reformulate Fantasy a few years after it was released so the Anniversary Edition is the same as the newer formula (so it's prob a little different than the original Fantasy back in 2004).

Radiance does smell very good but it's more flowery and not as casual as her other fragrances so I don't wear it often. If I'm going somewhere nice I'll wear a designer fragrance but you could definitely wear either Radiance to a nicer event. IMO Cosmic Radiance is better than the original. They smell the same but Cosmic is a more sophisticated, elevated version.

If you like sweet and strong, go with Fantasy, Curious In Control, Midnight Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, Rocker Femme Fantasy, Fantasy Intimate Edition, Private Show.

My personal faves are Curious In Control, Believe, Hidden Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Island Fantasy, Rocker Femme Fantasy, Fantasy Intimate Edition, Private Show!

What I liked about her perfumes was that they lasted on my skin. I know eau toilette are supposed to be weaker, but I felt like island doesn't stay at all on me. I usually buy eau de Parfum so Idk if other brands are the same way with eau de toilette. 

What I liked between fantasy anniversary, midnight, circus and island is that they can smell like they are on the same family, but they aren't almost the same. And for what I could smell on hidden, it was the same. 

Does rocker and intimate smell a lot like regular fantasy? 

Which ones from the fantasy family smell more differently? And more different from regular fantasy? 

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Midnight Fantasy and Private Show are both very sweet. PS smells like it should be a Fantasy flanker - it's basically the Fantasy fragrance with notes of caramel, coffee and whipped cream so it's still very dessert-sweet and pretty girly. When I wore it for the first time my bf came over and asked if I was baking a pie lol. 

Yeah I have PS even though I’m a guy ( I wear to bed occasionally) it has fantasy elements but I feel it stands on its own. I feel it’s simpler than fantasy. It’s literally a Starbucks drink which is probably why I like it. I feel they should’ve amped up the coffee as it’s very subtle and would make it less fantasy. It’s such a shame team Britney played it safe yet again, she definitely needs a unisex fragrance ( Katy released Indi, which I thought was ok but it’s basically a soapy version of SJP stash) 

many reviews are saying PS is an alternative to YSL’s black opium.

10 hours ago, Arya said:

What I liked about her perfumes was that they lasted on my skin. I know eau toilette are supposed to be weaker, but I felt like island doesn't stay at all on me. I usually buy eau de Parfum so Idk if other brands are the same way with eau de toilette. 

What I liked between fantasy anniversary, midnight, circus and island is that they can smell like they are on the same family, but they aren't almost the same. And for what I could smell on hidden, it was the same. 

Does rocker and intimate smell a lot like regular fantasy? 

Which ones from the fantasy family smell more differently? And more different from regular fantasy? 

Rocker Femme and Intimate do smell a lot like Fantasy. Rocker Femme smells a bit edgier/darker/sexier than Fantasy but still very similiar. Intimate is also similiar to Fantasy but not as much so as Rocker Femme. It's a softer, more romantic version.

Midnight doesn't smell too similiar to Fantasy - it's a more fruity than dessert. Hidden is different too - more citrus mixed with spice (but still dessert). Circus is very different - more clean and fruity than dessert. Island is much different - it's more fresh and citrus than dessert. Maui Fantasy is different - more coconut and pineapple than dessert. And In Bloom is different too - lighter, more flowery than dessert.

Just want to point out that Curious In Control and Private Show smell very a lot like Fantasy aka very dessert too!

13 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Rocker Femme and Intimate do smell a lot like Fantasy. Rocker Femme smells a bit edgier/darker/sexier than Fantasy but still very similiar. Intimate is also similiar to Fantasy but not as much so as Rocker Femme. It's a softer, more romantic version.

Midnight doesn't smell too similiar to Fantasy - it's a more fruity than dessert. Hidden is different too - more citrus mixed with spice (but still dessert). Circus is very different - more clean and fruity than dessert. Island is much different - it's more fresh and citrus than dessert. Maui Fantasy is different - more coconut and pineapple than dessert. And In Bloom is different too - lighter, more flowery than dessert.

Just want to point out that Curious In Control and Private Show smell very a lot like Fantasy aka very dessert too!

Thank you so much for the help. Do u like maiu and in bloom? R they worth of buying? 

What about curious family? Does in control or heart smell a lot like regular curious? 

6 hours ago, Arya said:

Thank you so much for the help. Do u like maiu and in bloom? R they worth of buying? 

What about curious family? Does in control or heart smell a lot like regular curious? 

You're welcome! Maui and Bloom are my least favorites. Maui smells like summery/beach vacation so if you like that smell, you'll enjoy it. It smells cheap but I sometimes like that cheap smell of pineapple, coconut and suntan oil lol. I wear it last summer and was complimented by a hot Australian stranger once so that was fun lol. It's not a great fragrance just something that's fun because it reminds me of the pool and all so I still semi-like it.

Bloom smells very cheap to me, like a very cheap version of Curious because it's so flowery. I think it's her worst fragrance.

In Control is one of my favorite Britney perfumes but it actually smells more like Fantasy than Curious! It's very strong, sweet and desserty. It's pretty **** and romantic though!

On 01/12/2017 at 6:13 PM, Spearsfan said:

It was in a different country, I believe.

It seems to be available in Germany, at Frankfurt's airport (so random). This particular shop, I suppose.

On 01/12/2017 at 7:27 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I still pray that the Sunset Fantasy mess is a hoax :wontcry: 

Shouldn't it be announced by other stores already if it was coming out in the next months? It's just so random and strange that it has only been posted on that Frankfurt store, but not available for pre-order and no estimated release date. 

It seems to be available on the website.

Plus why would they invent all that?

"Sunset fantasy Britney Spears™ transports you to your summer paradise. A place where romantic sunsets fill the iridescent sky and the warmth of the sun’s glow fills you with a vibrant sensuality. The fragrance opens with a shimmering citrus blend, followed by a flirtatious heart of juicy peach and raspberry that glistens over sensual sandalwood, gilded amber and creamy vanilla."

Dimensions 11.91 cm x 7.82 cm x 10.8 cm
Fragrance Notes

Oriental Woody Fruity:

TOP NOTES Ruby Red Grapefruit, Italian Mandarin, Sweet Apple

MIDDLE NOTES Juicy Peach, Orange Blossom, Raspberry leaves

BASE NOTES Australian Sandalwood, Vanilla Moheli Orpur, Steamed Milk froth Accord, Gilded Amber

Producer Number A0112060
Product series name Sunset Fantasy
Size 100 ml
22 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

You're welcome! Maui and Bloom are my least favorites. Maui smells like summery/beach vacation so if you like that smell, you'll enjoy it. It smells cheap but I sometimes like that cheap smell of pineapple, coconut and suntan oil lol. I wear it last summer and was complimented by a hot Australian stranger once so that was fun lol. It's not a great fragrance just something that's fun because it reminds me of the pool and all so I still semi-like it.

Bloom smells very cheap to me, like a very cheap version of Curious because it's so flowery. I think it's her worst fragrance.

In Control is one of my favorite Britney perfumes but it actually smells more like Fantasy than Curious! It's very strong, sweet and desserty. It's pretty **** and romantic though!

Even her cheapest perfumes are liked by Regular people lol 

For what u talked about, I want the intimate, Rocker, naughty and In control! 

Hidden, believe and private were already on my wishlist. 

3 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

It seems to be available in Germany, at Frankfurt's airport (so random). This particular shop, I suppose.

It seems to be available on the website.

Plus why would they invent all that?

"Sunset fantasy Britney Spears™ transports you to your summer paradise. A place where romantic sunsets fill the iridescent sky and the warmth of the sun’s glow fills you with a vibrant sensuality. The fragrance opens with a shimmering citrus blend, followed by a flirtatious heart of juicy peach and raspberry that glistens over sensual sandalwood, gilded amber and creamy vanilla."

Dimensions 11.91 cm x 7.82 cm x 10.8 cm
Fragrance Notes

Oriental Woody Fruity:

TOP NOTES Ruby Red Grapefruit, Italian Mandarin, Sweet Apple

MIDDLE NOTES Juicy Peach, Orange Blossom, Raspberry leaves

BASE NOTES Australian Sandalwood, Vanilla Moheli Orpur, Steamed Milk froth Accord, Gilded Amber

Producer Number A0112060
Product series name Sunset Fantasy
Size 100 ml

well, until a few days ago it wasn't even available on that site, it said you couldn't pre-order it and had no release date, not even approximate. But now it seems you can purchase it, but only in Germany. 

If the ad is that bad and the promotional image too, of course it had to be real :wontcry: 

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, until a few days ago it wasn't even available on that site, it said you couldn't pre-order it and had no release date, not even approximate. But now it seems you can purchase it, but only in Germany. 

If the ad is that bad and the promotional image too, of course it had to be real :wontcry: 

I love the fact that Japan gets bonus tracks and Germany gets "exclusive" perfumes. :jfallonlol:

On 6.12.2017 at 2:31 AM, BOBIBCFBG said:

It's interesting that you say that In Bloom is her worst fragrance 'cause it's one of my favorites and I hate Maui Fantasy, it gives me a headache and smells like it costs a dollar. :sassybrit: In Bloom smells very similar to Escada's Cherry In The Air  that was really popular. 

I have In Control and I don't wear it at all, not my cup of tea. My faves are Fantasy Intimate Edition, Fantay In Bloom and Private Show. Guess everyones taste is different. :quirkney:

On 07/12/2017 at 8:27 AM, Kaisa said:

It's interesting that you say that In Bloom is her worst fragrance 'cause it's one of my favorites and I hate Maui Fantasy, it gives me a headache and smells like it costs a dollar. :sassybrit: In Bloom smells very similar to Escada's Cherry In The Air  that was really popular. 

I have In Control and I don't wear it at all, not my cup of tea. My faves are Fantasy Intimate Edition, Fantay In Bloom and Private Show. Guess everyones taste is different. :quirkney:

Now I want to try In Bloom lol 

Archived