whens the last time we saw primeney?

The_Original_Toy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long ago. I am happy with 30sney momney. Something I love more about her now. Btw I heard lucky on the 2000s Sirius XM radio today and turned it off after 10 seconds. I love it but I'm trying to get past the nostalgia. I've over done my early 2000s nostalgia and it was so hard to shut it off!

On 11/30/2017 at 5:38 PM, reecejwilson said:

:urite:

yeah those old Break The Ice / Gimme More performances were like her last peak of Primeney. she was very good! :wigsnatched:

and god... those loose pants and black hat looked so good on her. i always loved it. it always gave her a dancer vibe in performances. i wonder why so few people like it. :mattafact:

3 hours ago, Maryy said:

yeah those old Break The Ice / Gimme More performances were like her last peak of Primeney. she was very good! :wigsnatched:

and god... those loose pants and black hat looked so good on her. i always loved it. it always gave her a dancer vibe in performances. i wonder why so few people like it. :mattafact:

Her performances were incredible that night. Even Boys looks pretty decent :groovin:

Archived