Is it true? (Make Me Original)

Austin376

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well OBVIOUSLY he and Britney did not get along well, she called him an ******* on set and didn't want to go through witht the video, so he is putting it off as "the poor thing isn't well and she's a bit delusional" which is the best route when you want to trash Britney because literally NO-ONE would believe you if you just said she's a ***** like men mostly say about women that stand up to them.

He didn't really answer the question, but he pretty much confirmed what I've already been thinking since this happened... It was britney herself to scrap the video.
Maybe she didn't like the final results, maybe she wanted to tone it down, maybe she and David had strong disagreements about editing or anything else, but the mv scrapping is totally due to her.
And he mentioned her being paranoid and "not too well", let's not be delusional, we already know that.

1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

He didn't really answer the question, but he pretty much confirmed what I've already been thinking since this happened... It was britney herself to scrap the video.
Maybe she didn't like the final results, maybe she wanted to tone it down, maybe she and David had strong disagreements about editing or anything else, but the mv scrapping is totally due to her.
And he mentioned her being paranoid and "not too well", let's not be delusional, we already know that.

Yes we already know that, and he it's not the first person who said that about our girl, 

we we love her anyway

People in here. First you guys mention how distant and short she is in M&G constantly making comments about her mental health but when a person who has worked with her, both in her prime and now comments the stark difference, you throw a fit saying they're full of ****? :triggered:

David is known to stick to his guns. This is someone who hung up on Madonna. Britney and team knew how he works so expecting for him to discard or completely scrap/change a concept which takes loads of planning, setting up, investing, production rather than simply say no before shooting isn't entirely his fault. We may never know the story but I clearly see a trend where everyone else is at fault except Britney and her team. His work portfolio alone should give you an idea of what kind of art he produces. If she wanted safe like the MM, hire Randee. 

Archived