5 Things You'd Like Britney To Say...

Godney'sSweetCheeks

1. "If I'm being honest with myself and my fans, I've not pushed myself as a dancer since 2004. Fans know my reasons from injuries to **** abuse to becoming a mom. I got complacent. But that's over now. When the new era starts, I'll be dancing hard not posing. I'll be bending my knees not tapping them. And I'll be slaying like it's 2004."

2. "Britney Jean and Baby One More Time are horrible albums. I'm so glad I barely sang on one of them."

3. "Having seen some of the photos from recent years, I've hired a professional make-up artist who will do my make-up each and every day. She's called Julie and she's banned mascara."

4. "I'm done with lip injections. I'll leave that to Kim K and Xtinct."

5. "I've broken up with Sam. It was fun while it lasted, but I need to focus on my career and my boys." 

Yours? :girlwhat:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
11 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

1. "If I'm being honest with myself and my fans, I've not pushed myself as a dancer since 2004. Fans know my reasons from injuries to **** abuse to becoming a mom. I got complacent. But that's over now. When the new era starts, I'll be dancing hard not posing. I'll be bending my knees not tapping them. And I'll be slaying like it's 2004."

I wouldn't want Britney to say it, I would like her to #JustDoIt

I'm sorry I never addressed my mental breakdown.  I felt confused and ashamed if I'm being honest.  I was afraid of speaking about it and then swept it under the rug and just acted like it never happened.  My heart was broken.  I made mistakes I wish I could take back but I also have no regrets.  I was acting out and wanted attention.  The fact that I never spoke about it has made me elusive, mysterious and odd.  I'm normal like everyone else.  I suffered in silence but I feel the best I have in a decade.  I try every day to get better and I hope that people can see that and can relate.  My fans who stuck by me through how I dealt with it, whether right or wrong, you are the threads to my life cloth and I will never not be grateful.  My next album, my 10th will address every last thing I have kept mum about all this time.  It will be entitled "Controversy" and will be released next year.  I will be performing my first single on VMA's in 2018.  The world wide tour will kick off that fall.  I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve for the performance.  (She would perform COMPLETELY naked being clever about how she moved and what was in front over her, including dancers.  Her MOST sexiest performance yet and setting the bar even higher for herself and every other wannabe ***** in the game thus far.)

2 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

I'm sorry I never addressed my mental breakdown.  I felt confused and ashamed if I'm being honest.  I was afraid of speaking about it and then swept it under the rug and just acted like it never happened.  My heart was broken.  I made mistakes I wish I could take back but I also have no regrets.  I was acting out and wanted attention.  The fact that I never spoke about it has made me elusive, mysterious and odd  I'm normal like everyone else.  I suffered in silence but I feel the best I have in a decade.  I try every day to get better and I hope that people can see that and can relate.  My fans who stuck by me through how I dealt with it, whether right or wrong, you are the threads to my life cloth and I will never not be grateful.  My next album, my 10th will address every last thing I have kept mum about all this time.  It will be entitled "Controversy" and will be released next year.  I will be performing my first single on VMA's in 2018.  The world wide tour will kick off that fall.  I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve for the performance.  (She would perform COMPLETELY naked being clever about how she moved and what was in front over her, including dancers.  Her MOST sexiest performance yet and setting the bar even higher for herself and every other wannabe ***** in the game thus far.)

idk about the completely naked part but something that would make it look like it

everything else is a big yes!

Archived